OOC TALK

9b023b34d1f7ffca91998bb186b85a2c61f84506_hq.gif

This ends day 2 of the RP~!!!!! Whhheeeee~!

Not to worry peeps~! 

I AM leaving in a bit myself (not to bed, out to dinner with a pal and then POKEMON SUN/MOON LAUNCH!!)

But I WILL leave you with Nega's Story so far, His OPENING DAY post, and I'll try to get Rosie's too! It will be huge, and my pal arrives in an hour, so gimme a bit! ;//;

Not to worry peeps~! 

I AM leaving in a bit myself (not to bed, out to dinner with a pal and then POKEMON SUN/MOON LAUNCH!!)

But I WILL leave you with Nega's Story so far, His OPENING DAY post, and I'll try to get Rosie's too! It will be huge, and my pal arrives in an hour, so gimme a bit! ;//;

Ill just sit in prison xD

Ill just sit in prison xD

; 3 Don't worry, I'm planning something for you tomorrow as well since it will be mostly VILLAINS running the show given its K.D's arc...

But you will just HAVE to wait until tomorrow to find out what awaits Qes~ x3;

Patience is a viiirrttuuueee~

In the meantime: The end of day posts from Nether and I ARE up, so you can read that, and Nega's opening post should be up as soon as I get his perspective of the story thus far!

Sit tight, we're not leaving you entirely empty tonight! ^^

200_s.gif

ACCURATE DEPICTION OF ME RIGHT NOW.

I WENT TO THE MIDNIGHT LAUNCH OF POKEMON SUN AND MOON AND I BOUGHT TAKIS AS A SNACK TO EAT AND NOW MY STOMACH IS SENDING ME DEATH THREATS FOR IT.

TO ANSWER INGRID QUESTION IN NEGAS LATEST POST: YES, I AM AWARE OF THE CONCEPT OF REGRET. 

VERY MUCH SO.

AMG HELP ME YOU GAIZ.

ALSO!

Rosie/ Mega's morning opening IS UP~!

We're all enjoying our Pokemanz, but soon as he can, @Netherdragon will post HIS opening post and then OPEN UP THE THREAD AND DAY!

AGAIN, I AM SO SORRY IT TOOK US A BIT, AND THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR PATIENCE!

ALSO!

Rosie/ Mega's morning opening IS UP~!

We're all enjoying our Pokemanz, but soon as he can, @Netherdragon will post HIS opening post and then OPEN UP THE THREAD AND DAY!

AGAIN, I AM SO SORRY IT TOOK US A BIT, AND THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR PATIENCE!

*Qes conteplates killing himself due to bordom*

*Qes conteplates killing himself due to bordom*

tumblr_mdaindozzf1ryvbtl.gif

AYYYYY DUN KILL YO'SELF HOMIE! WE GETTIN' TO IT WE GETTIN' TO IT CALM YO BUUUUTTTTTT

Sorry, I'm not all here today due to playing Pokemon Sun all night and my stomach hating me for eating...

What's going on here? I expect to come home to a nice orderly household! But instead, I see this?

DISGUSTANG!! xD Jk jk

@GearedPepper

K.D, or rather @yonmita rae, will be breaking you out in the next couple of posts, Geary! xD  so sorry for the wait and THANK YOU SO MUCH for being patient! I was going over her arc and making a fodder villain ( @Netherdragon )  send KD a text to bring her over to where Qes is at so it can eventually lead to busting him out xD

OR SOMETHIN' LIKE THAT! I KNOW TODAY VILLAINS WERE SUPPOSED TO REIGN MOSTLY 

Last edited by a moderator:

jackaboy.png

Hat's off to @Baku's JACK-A-BOY~! All cleaned up and dress up for the newly announced Ball~! xD   I've got a thing for drawing guys facing left  and all stylish ya'll wtf

As per usual, If you want an enlarged version,  I shall happily send it to ya in a PM!

ME AND BAKU RIGHT NOW, WITH ME BEING THE HUGGLER: 

tumblr_ma0sgp0LjD1r8e0ng.gif

also, low-key, me and Nether when I tried to encourage him last night

Thank you so much for being SO AWESOME, Baku baku~! ^w^

Next up: @Tamamo-no-Bae's Lady Grimm (and a holiday thingy ma thing thing, because CHRISTMAS YOU GAIZ. AMG.)

...Hooooopefullllyyy You can start posting after you have a pic of Lady Grimm....? pls...? For me...? ^^;;; 

ANYWHO. 

BEHOLD THE WONDROUS SPLENDOR THAT IS JACK ATTACK: BALL-ATTIRE EDITION!  :ph34r:  

I'm just wondering how Lance might hear of this ball, so that he can attend in expectation of an attack. Perhaps the ball should be publicly announced as permitting any non-affiliated heroes too?

Users who are viewing this thread