OOC TALK

@Metalgeardude

That's fine, I ended up moving it to where it should correctly be~! I just need to add one more thing (locations and such) and then I should be able to work on my first CS and post the RP intro to start this shindig!

In the meantime, please go over the rules and such at the top of the RP place! and if you know of anyone who might enjoy this HP RP let me know! ^ ^

@Metalgeardude

No worries! I've just got to wait for an admin or something to help me fix this slight issue and then I'll get to what I've got to do here!

@Kirito Kei

Honestly, both! ^ ^

But if you feel a picture in the CS is fine, that's fine as well!

However, in the main post, you should have a picture of your character, so if you have to chose, for now, a picture :3

@Kirito Kei

Wonderful~! ^^

I can try to draw you something too, if you'd like, soon as I can get things up and running here, if you'd like!

But of course I completely understand needing a place holder, I scurried to finish the artwork for my OC's CS up and wish I had better art -///////////////-;;;

@MinakoI'm probably just going to use text for my character's appearance because I suck at finding images for my characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is going to sound so strange... but... Does ANYONE want to RP the HEAD of the League? xD;;

I'm already going to be a ton of characters NPC wise, so the less on my shoulders the better! 

Any takers? :3

@Kirito Kei

Done!

As soon as I post my character, may we go over a sort of big-brother/little sister relationship they have? (If he could be in this mid-thirties or older that would be wonderful ;.; )

@Kirito Kei

There ya go, Kei!

I hope my characters not too much for ya! xD;; I've gotta set up some things before the first post, but I hope that was enough for now?

I'll edit my CS with the name of your character when it's posted~!

@Metalgeardude

I'm almost ready to start approving/ requesting edits to characters, just let me get some locations up and my first post and I should be good to go!

Take this time to go over your CS and fix any spelling mistakes, etc., okay? ^^

@.@ Okay, I got some locations and the HQ posted, I'd like to wait for Kei before I start with my first post just to have the head honchos name in there, so sit tight! :3

@Kirito Kei

Woo!

Hahaha, oh no! Okay, just give me a couple of days or so and I'll try to have some art for ya x3; It's not the best, but It'll get the job done xD;

@Minako Gotcha! Character is posted. I know things are a little short, but I knew people were waiting on me so I just decided to post it. More detail will be added later.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back