OOC TALK

tha fuk man! It was supposed to be a quick victory for Mega... Pretty sure we're past that... And you are giving yourself a goddamn death sentence if you're implying it's close to the GSUN building...
@Panzer

Last edited by a moderator:
@Panzer Hee hee, sorry! You were supposed to be the guy but I kinda needed that post like RIGHT then, ya know? xD;;

Don't worry, we can fix stuffs! just uh... yeah we need ya to be around a bit more to explain ourselves xD;;

t

ha fuk man! It was supposed to be a quick victory for Mega... Pretty sure we're past that... And you are giving yourself a goddamn death sentence if you're implying it's close to the GSUN building...
@Panzer

@Panzer Hee hee, sorry! You were supposed to be the guy but I kinda needed that post like RIGHT then, ya know? xD;;

Don't worry, we can fix stuffs! just uh... yeah we need ya to be around a bit more to explain ourselves xD;;

Yup, this would need some editing.

Thats what I get for staying late.

Woah Woah, hello all, im not dead! Just been ill and then have had limited internet access and THEN had some personal problems BUT i am back! Could you catch me up and tell me where i could fit back into the RP @Minako ?

@SuperSpice I'd be happy to catch you up! ^^

From where exactly you left off, right?

@Donder172

Hmmmmmmm, why don't you establish what kinda setting Jurri is in, like where they live, and have them have an assignment and get on their way?

I'm not sure he could bump into the heroes unless you really want to, @Baku s Volt needs a moment to shine, though, so if you WANTED to... xD;

@SuperSpice I'd be happy to catch you up! ^^

From where exactly you left off, right?

@Donder172

Hmmmmmmm, why don't you establish what kinda setting Jurri is in, like where they live, and have them have an assignment and get on their way?

I'm not sure he could bump into the heroes unless you really want to, @Baku s Volt needs a moment to shine, though, so if you WANTED to... xD;

Like, having maybe Volt as his target?

@SuperSpice xD

Well long story SUPER short: Mega's on patrol, Nega's getting "fatherly advice" on how to deal with his "feelings"... BUT Misty's moping in her receptionist-y desk if you want to talk to her to ask whats going on? xD

@Donder172 NO NO NO Silly, just like, run into us somehow and Jurri can fight with Volt IF you and @Baku want. :3

@SuperSpice xD

Well long story SUPER short: Mega's on patrol, Nega's getting "fatherly advice" on how to deal with his "feelings"... BUT Misty's moping in her receptionist-y desk if you want to talk to her to ask whats going on? xD

@Donder172 NO NO NO Silly, just like, run into us somehow and Jurri can fight with Volt IF you and @Baku want. :3

I doubt he would really engage so fast in close combat. Remember, he is a sniper. He would most likely more run into them when he isn't after a target. Though, what if you got a mission to protect a VIP, which would be targeted by Jurrijn? And you perhaps find him and perhaps beat him?

I doubt he would really engage so fast in close combat. Remember, he is a sniper. He would most likely more run into them when he isn't after a target. Though, what if you got a mission to protect a VIP, which would be targeted by Jurrijn? And you perhaps find him and perhaps beat him?

True true o: !

Oh hey, THAT'S NOT A BAD IDEA O WO 

darn, but for right now...? hmmmmmmm? 

I will try to make a post for Jurrijn tomorrow.

:3 Sorry it took me a bit to get to you...

Today was... something.. ahaaaa...!

Question now is, for the moment, do you need anything from US, or can you get by with a couple of solo posts?

Do you need an NPC or new location of some sort...?

:3 Sorry it took me a bit to get to you...

Today was... something.. ahaaaa...!

Question now is, for the moment, do you need anything from US, or can you get by with a couple of solo posts?

Do you need an NPC or new location of some sort...?

I don't think I do, maybe I can get him a home to go to... but other than that, I am not sure what to do with him for now :/.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back