OOC TALK

H-h-hey guys! @/////////@;;;; I-I'm back ;///;

So sorry for my absence yesterday! I was sick to me tummy AND couldn't do anything with my life -/////////-;

I'm just wondering how Lance might hear of this ball, so that he can attend in expectation of an attack. Perhaps the ball should be publicly announced as permitting any non-affiliated heroes too?

You got it! I'll add a postie about it today!

giphy.gif

20 PAGES!!!! 

Thank you guys so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much~! >w<;;; Hopes there's bunches more! 

SO SORRY I've been away for the past couple of days... I kid you not, that thing I ate when I was waiting for the midnight release of Pokemon Sun/Moon like... screwed my tummy RIGHT THE HECK UP! @///@;;

BUT! I'M BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER! I will now continue the art stuffs!

@The J I hope Rosie and Corny's latest post is enough for ya? o:

Last edited by a moderator:

giphy.gif

20 PAGES!!!! 

Thank you guys so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much~! >w<;;; Hopes there's bunches more! 

SO SORRY I've been away for the past couple of days... I kid you not, that thing I ate when I was waiting for the midnight release of Pokemon Sun/Moon like... screwed my tummy RIGHT THE HECK UP! @///@;;

BUT! I'M BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER! I will now continue the art stuffs!

@The J I hope Rosie and Corny's latest post is enough for ya? o:

I assure you, it is wonderful.

Can someone tell me the exact year the roleplay takes place?  "In the modern world of man" isn't that specific.

@Panzer mmmmm almost, could you edit your post to where you describe the doctor as a middle aged golden haired lady and you're about to attack her and it can be at the local hospital she works at, o-or something? xD;; *didn't expect you to post tonight xD: *

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question, can anyone perhaps tell me what the public opinions and knowledge is of the G.S.U.N. and Ash Syndicate?

I have a question, can anyone perhaps tell me what the public opinions and knowledge is of the G.S.U.N. and Ash Syndicate?

GSUN is seen as a global force for good, and people know fully about its existence. Not so sure about AS.

Not much is known about the AS. Their base of operations is shrouded in absolute secrecy. Only the members are aware of it's location. Generally they enjoy desctuction for the sake of destruction

Hell the other day, the leader of AS and his 3 top generals flattened "5th Street" However, at times they do create long-term plans that can be pretty devistating

Not much is known about the AS. Their base of operations is shrouded in absolute secrecy. Only the members are aware of it's location. Generally they enjoy desctuction for the sake of destruction

Hell the other day, the leader of AS and his 3 top generals flattened "5th Street" However, at times they do create long-term plans that can be pretty devistating

So they are kind of seen as terrorists or psychopaths?

little of column A. Little of column B... I mean... Frost (One of the AS's generals) turned a prideful and strong-willed scientist into her pet in less than an hour of RP time. So... Yeah...

Users who are viewing this thread