OOC TALK

No, but that was because I was in class.

So, I was with my kiddos today, bringing them inside from outside time, and we saw a small, teeny tiny line of clouds vertically from the sky, 

And they were all like "A TORNADO! A TORNADO!"

for a little tiny small line in the sky xD  in a day with NO WIND

and I thought of you and was all "OMG IF HE COULD HEAR MY KIDS GETTING ALL SILLY OVER A SMALL LINE OF CLOUD TO CALL IT A TORNADO BAKU WOULD PROBABLY LAUGH FROM WHERE HE IS" xD

As someone who is terrified of tornadoes I'm not one to laugh at those sorts of things.

Awwww, I'm sorry Baku... I'm pretty scared of them, too, I just thought it was silly of them to say that over a tiny little cloud in the sky given the whether here ; w; 

So we're currently waiting for Nether / Minako to finish up the day and get the ball swinging?

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry you guys!

My boss trolled me this morning about where and when to report to work and I wasn't able to get on, but I will post Rosie's end of day post soon as I get home! 

Yeah... Nether, can you post Lucas and the generals end of day post to start? Or do you wanna wait til I post Rosie's? >\\\<

@GearedPepper

No worries, man! I'm no one to talk, I tried to respond to you at like, 4 AM last night and couldn't I WAS SO TIRED. AMG. ANYWAY now that I'm up to speed I'll reply! ^ ^

*Giggles* Sorry m8, I did warn you ya might not have wanted to interact with me x///D;

Bad_Luck_Brian.jpg

don't worry Nega will take you to the containment wing of G.S.U.N and you'll be fed and cared for and tried to convert into a decent, contributing member of society or hero or w/e OwO;

So sorry you guys!

My boss trolled me this morning about where and when to report to work and I wasn't able to get on, but I will post Rosie's end of day post soon as I get home! 

Yeah... Nether, can you post Lucas and the generals end of day post to start? Or do you wanna wait til I post Rosie's? >\\\<

ill just wait xD

Anyway.... I think now's a good of a time to announce this as ever... If you guys were unaware, we do have a "The story so far" tab in the RP. The one for the first day, Minako and I decided it would be done by a narrator. However, starting with today's "Story so Far" they will be done by characters. Today, will be done by Nega and Lux... Odds are, tomorrow will be K.D. and Mega, as Minako and I currently anticipate they will have the main story portion of that day. SO in other words, whoever's character drives the story on either side (Villian or Hero) will likely get to post that day's "Story so Far" :D

That's what I'm saying. Starting from the 2nd story so far, we're gonna likely split it into a Villian side and Hero side. The 3rd "Story so Far" will likely be half written by @yonmita rae If your character drives a story portion the day after, you may get to write one for that day. Just talk with @Minako and myself. We'll try to work it out :)  ((If it were unclear, the story so far would be in the perspective of your character))

Max would be a fun narrator to be with.

"And then Max saves the day and everyone loves him."

"Ah, I don't think that's how it went."

"Nope, definitely what happened."

"I don't remember that happening."

"I literally have perfect memory, just take my word for it."

Max would be a fun narrator to be with.

"And then Max saves the day and everyone loves him."

"Ah, I don't think that's how it went."

"Nope, definitely what happened."

"I don't remember that happening."

"I literally have perfect memory, just take my word for it."

Dude, you need a comedy duo if you wanna do this xD

lol. Try not to make it too confusing if you get a turn. It's supposed to make it easier for newcomers to understand what has gone on so far.

Users who are viewing this thread