OOC TALK

@GearedPepper sorry Geary, that last bit was Nega thinking that, could you edit that bit please? ^^

@Baku omg I have the funniest story about the weather to tell you and I think you can appreciate it where you're at xD;;

@The J *hides teddy under blankets* YOU ONLY SEE AIR!!!! >///<

@GearedPepper Thanks, hun! ^^ Do you mind if Nega just hands you off to the authorities for tonight, like that was your last post until the new day tomorrow? Tomorrow we can have a break-out for Qes or something D:

@The J *hides teddy under blankets* YOU ONLY SEE AIR!!!! >///<

@GearedPepper Thanks, hun! ^^ Do you mind if Nega just hands you off to the authorities for tonight, like that was your last post until the new day tomorrow? Tomorrow we can have a break-out for Qes or something D:

Sure. I was really hoping for Qes to have a ark with the hero's company thing but I would like to see where this goes. Night :D

Sure. I was really hoping for Qes to have a ark with the hero's company thing but I would like to see where this goes. Night :D

OH!

Don't worry, You can get Qes captured later~! It's his first couple of posts, no need to rush ^w^

haha no no, silly!

We're closing up the day IN RP, so we can move onto tomorrow~! ^ ^ hopefully it'll only take an hour or so

Alright guys!

I'ma post as Nega once before before Nether and I make the end o' day outro, but ya'll should probably get your end of day posts in, too~!  ^^

Hi all! Still really interested in this RP but have barely been sleeping 2 hours a night recently so rather exhausted and caught up in my own new RP! Will try my best to reply at some point!

@SuperSpice we're gonna give you 3-5 hours to make your end of day post. Otherwise, we're gonna say your character Teleported back to GSUN building or something. That alright with you?

By the way @Baku @Assailant if that's not your end of day post, try to make your next post your end of day post. Or at the least, try to wrap it up in the next few :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread