OOC TALK

Just read what I wrote again, that's bloody dumb as hell and it shows I've had too much. What I mean is this:

It is not your fault you were kicked from the server, simply and honest mistake out of your control. The mods of said server had no choice but to kick you, and that's fine. This entire situation isn't really anyone's fault, it's just life, so getting angry won't help anyone, least of all you. So just be chilled, let it wash over you.

Drunk me's apparently a freaking philosopher tonight.

LOL... Lets get into this... I'll lead off. Oh wise, J... What is the meaning of life xD

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL... Lets get into this... I'll lead off. Oh wise, J... What is the meaning of life xD

There is no meaning to life. We are simply born of a beautiful coincidence known as life, and evolution has led to our existence, all the way from the big bang to now. However, just because there is no meaning, that does not mean we should despair. There may be no meaning to it, however we can have fun, enjoy ourselves, do things that makes us and others happy, because that's how our brains are hardwired to work, so why bother searching for a meaning, when we can have all that our complex brains could want? Though we may go through stress, it makes us appreciate the happiness more, and is necessary (for most people) to finding some bit of happiness. Yes there are people who do not gain happiness... and that is tragic, utterly, utterly awful, however we must strive to help them and ourselves to find who and what makes us happy.

TL;DR there is no meaning, just try to be happy.

1 minute ago, The J said:

There is no meaning to life. We are simply born of a beautiful coincidence known as life, and evolution has led to our existence, all the way from the big bang to now. However, just because there is no meaning, that does not mean we should despair. There may be no meaning to it, however we can have fun, enjoy ourselves, do things that makes us and others happy, because that's how our brains are hardwired to work, so why bother searching for a meaning, when we can have all that our complex brains could want? Though we may go through stress, it makes us appreciate the happiness more, and is necessary (for most people) to finding some bit of happiness. Yes there are people who do not gain happiness... and that is tragic, utterly, utterly awful, however we must strive to help them and ourselves to find who and what makes us happy.

TL;DR there is no meaning, just try to be happy.

*thumbs up*

So Nether quick question. Would you consider a villain who is capable of messing with peoples heads as overpowered.

The thing is with such powers is that you either piss everyone off or you have to get permission from them every damn time. Believe me, they work... poorly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back