• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OOC Superheros And Villains

Musicnotes Musicnotes I cannot believe that this RP is still going. I remember I was a part of this RP, god knows how many years ago, back then my name was SAlex. It's insane how this RP is somehow still going strong, with literally almost a million views. I wonder what the RP has evolved to in its half a decade of lifetime

Musicnotes Musicnotes I cannot believe that this RP is still going. I remember I was a part of this RP, god knows how many years ago, back then my name was SAlex. It's insane how this RP is somehow still going strong, with literally almost a million views. I wonder what the RP has evolved to in its half a decade of lifetime
(bruh this thread is much older than half a decade it started on a previous site that went down. It moved to another site that also ent down before coming to this one XD)

(bruh this thread is much older than half a decade it started on a previous site that went down. It moved to another site that also ent down before coming to this one XD)
Jesus fuck, so even when I joined it was already existing then, damn.

Well we all have no many ideas and it helps I got a solid group of people that want to keep it going. It wouldn't be as long as it is without them. They are awesome

Jesus fuck, so even when I joined it was already existing then, damn.
I actually believe we are approaching a decade of this RP. I joined it back in 13 I believe? Either that or 16. I thought the site went down before 2014 though.

I will be mostly offline until around the 18th

Users who are viewing this thread

Back