• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OOC Superheros And Villains

So where is everyone at the moment? Just looking for a good place to jump in as Green Arrow.
(Well Batman is in New York right now about to speak to the kingpin. That's probably the best place to go He's currently on his way to get Spider-Man to come along.)

Not that I AM going to rejoin this roleplay, but if I were, this is what I’d do character-wise:

Herb: Keep, but revise.

Sherman: Keep, but revise.

Marisol: Keep, already revised.

Selene: Keep, mostly revised.

Lydia and Matt: Probably drop, might hold onto some of the concepts that I came up with for them for other things.

Oracle: Definitely drop. She was not my best work. Will keep the lady she was “possessing” to recycle into another character though.

Megalomaniac: Keep, might revise.

Zhi Rou: Drop. She wasn’t my favorite and I didn’t enjoy writing her.

Pulse, Dryad, and pretty much anything Grand Mirage related: Dropped. Some parts of it may return after heavy revisions.

Holly: A little on the fence about keeping her but if I do she’ll get revised.

Abigail: Keep, already mostly revised.

Anyone not mentioned was either forgotten for a good reason and by default dropped, or doesn’t technically have a sheet yet and is either being revised or dropped.

Again, this is all just hypothetical stuff if I returned. Nothing set in stone.
Musicnotes Musicnotes

(I thought this was character page. Music hasn't replied to any new character requests in a while)
...Considering how little this page gets replied to in comparison to the sheets, I'm surprised you were able to make that confusion. Anyways, enough about goofs. How is everyone? They good? I don't think I'm going to rejoin right now because I've joined a bunch of stuff and have a pretty full plate nowadays, but I still think about you guys sometimes.

...Considering how little this page gets replied to in comparison to the sheets, I'm surprised you were able to make that confusion. Anyways, enough about goofs. How is everyone? They good? I don't think I'm going to rejoin right now because I've joined a bunch of stuff and have a pretty full plate nowadays, but I still think about you guys sometimes.
Eh their good. I don't respond to this thread as often but I'm still around

Eh their good. I don't respond to this thread as often but I'm still around
Good, good. Anyways, tell them I said hi if they all aren't following this thread and can read me saying it themselves.

I have a feeling it’s a bit too late to join, there’s 2,000 pages-

I have a feeling it’s a bit too late to join, there’s 2,000 pages-
Oh, not at all! Joined in the late 1000s and dropped out in the early 2000s page number wise, and it was fine. You need a little exposition on important characters and current plot, but otherwise it’s pretty pick up wherever.

Name: Damian Jayden "DJ" Kai
Hero or Villain: Hero
Code Name: Silicone
Appearance:
575ac31214f3021ead441a6c4e3f7f9e.jpg
Human Appearance:

Image result for Brown haired blue eyed anime male

Powers: able to make tech weapons. shoots electricity, super strength, super speed , can fly with metal wings
Weaknesses: People in danger, his girlfriend Harriet, Water
Weapons:
download (62).jpg

Backstory: he was in a lab trying to evolve titanium and the lab exploded and the titanium fused with him.
Extra Info: hes selfless, kind of like Spiderman's personality, fights supernatural threats

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back