• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OOC Superheros And Villains

Hello! Before I jump into the RP is there anything in the RP I should know? So I don't go in blind

Hi guys! Thought about joining this RP
Hello! Before I jump into the RP is there anything in the RP I should know? So I don't go in blind
Well, I believe that there's some large event happening right now with a few of the characters but that might be over now. This is an open RP, though, so you two are able to join if you wish.

Who all is in the park, and would I be interrupting a big character moment if I had Butch pop in to back them up.
Musicnotes Musicnotes

aviand-jpg.494342

Aviand

The realm of Aviand has been a paradise for millennia, the beautiful mystic landscape would be enchanting to any newcomer. Aviand is a spirit realm that has existed on the very outskirts of this dimension. This landscape was dominated for centuries by beastly demons the likes of which were ferocious and varied. If it wasn't for the mystery of Aviand's undepletable resources the demons would've bled it dry from gluttony. At a forgotten date humans first came to this world. Being trapped after coming through the many portals earth contained. The largest of which lay on Mt, Vesuvius. Theses humans found themselves in a strange world with powerful competition. Demons quickly dug into their newest prey. Until a hundred years after their arrival three humans bonded with the most powerful of Aviand's sacred elements. Shadow, Light, and Chaos. They became the first true warriors of Aviand. Shedding their old affiliation, and a bit of their humanity. They became the Spirits that rule the realm today. They used their abilities to drive back demons. They eventually discovered the ability to take the shape of demons they'd slain but only for those that matched their element. The other five elements were soon uncovered. Fire, Earth, Storm, Wind, and Water. After the demons were defeated peace reigned until one of the elemental masters got greedy they turned on their brothers and sisters. Some were killed. Until this new usurper was defeated. Now other kingdoms of the spirit realm rival Aviand. Although only Aviand retains it's elemental abilities. Passed down to the children of their rulers. The spirits see themselves as better than humans no longer affiliating themselves with such, as they see themselves as having grown. They blocked off the entrances and haven't been seen in the human realm since the dark ages.

(Hope this isn't too over the top but there isn't a place for original lore so I didn't know where else to put it. Moved it).

Musicnotes Musicnotes

Last edited:
aviand-jpg.494342

Aviand

The realm of Aviand has been a paradise for millennia, the beautiful mystic landscape would be enchanting to any newcomer. Aviand is a spirit realm that has existed on the very outskirts of this dimension. This landscape was dominated for centuries by beastly demons the likes of which were ferocious and varied. If it wasn't for the mystery of Aviand's undepletable resources the demons would've bled it dry from gluttony. At a forgotten date humans first came to this world. Being trapped after coming through the many portals earth contained. The largest of which lay on Mt, Vesuvius. Theses humans found themselves in a strange world with powerful competition. Demons quickly dug into their newest prey. Until a hundred years after their arrival three humans bonded with the most powerful of Aviand's sacred elements. Shadow, Light, and Chaos. They became the first true warriors of Aviand. Shedding their old affiliation, and a bit of their humanity. They became the Spirits that rule the realm today. They used their abilities to drive back demons. They eventually discovered the ability to take the shape of demons they'd slain but only for those that matched their element. The other five elements were soon uncovered. Fire, Earth, Storm, Wind, and Water. After the demons were defeated peace reigned until one of the elemental masters got greedy they turned on their brothers and sisters. Some were killed. Until this new usurper was defeated. Now other kingdoms of the spirit realm rival Aviand. Although only Aviand retains it's elemental abilities. Passed down to the children of their rulers. The spirits see themselves as better than humans no longer affiliating themselves with such, as they see themselves as having grown. They blocked off the entrances and haven't been seen in the human realm since the dark ages.

(Hope this isn't too over the top but there isn't a place for original lore so I didn't know where else to put it. Moved it).

Musicnotes Musicnotes
(Hmm very interesting)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back