• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OOC Superheros And Villains

Just wanted to say congrats on a super long RP guys, I've seen this title way back a year or so now and I'm astonished it lasted so long.

No it wasn't. Maybe someone else did but I only been here since October and when I joined I made this thread
I swear im not tripping, maybe it's the new website being goofy but I could remember seeing our starter post from 2015 for Heroes and Villains.

I swear im not tripping, maybe it's the new website being goofy but I could remember seeing our starter post from 2015 for Heroes and Villains.
Could just be a different thread with the same name. Like I said I made this thread when I joined the site in October.

Is there any possible way to get a quick run down of what happened the past months?

hmm lets see, lots of attacks on the city, currently apocalypse is in the city with two horsemen. kind of hard to give a run down

Musicnotes Musicnotes

Um. I was wondering if Rp was still open? I know you have a lot of pages already done but if it's open I'd love to join.

Last edited:
Hey guys wondering if there is anything I need to know before jumping in. Also how will I be able to jump in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back