• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OOC:Santa Monica Home for Boys and Girls

Main
Here
Characters
Here
yeah I am missing it too a great cast of characters for sure. I'm just remembering how much i enjoyed playin and how i smiled every time i saw that someone posted before even reading their post.

Yeah I was the same. I was always excited checking if there was a post every so often, and diving in to read ASAP as soon as I knew there was.

I would honestly love to play those characters again. and have everyone else back too that would be great!

I'm obviously biased in the posts I liked the best, but two parts that suck out to me was the heart to heart between "the jerk" Asher / Felix. Fun set up of a potential big sibling-esc relation that would have been fun to work with.

And I think Nathan's initial 'I cant back out now' dread after accidentally agreeing to try skating.
Though I loved that whole interaction that followed.

I really doubt we could get the whole cast again together now, its basically been a year since then - which is sad everyone's characters were fun.
But I would be entirely up for a reboot if it ever was on the table, even if it was only a with some of the character's returning!

yes both great scenes for sure! I really loved playing out the skating scene. I loved the boys at the gift shop that was fun.

Oh yeah don't get me wrong I know getting the group back together is extremely unlikely just would be great if it did happen.

I would be interested in maybe trying to reboot i'd for sure still play Asher and Nate.

I would likely replay Felix happily in that case, though given I'd already be pretty comfortable with running him, I might end up doubling up with a second character if we did reboot.

maybe ill just have to get a reboot posted in interest checks see what happens with that and go from there. If the Reboot fails we could always just play a 1x1 game

I would be excited either way if you were up for that!
But only if your sure your up for it, you know with everything that happened.

oh don't you worry about me I will be fine. a bit forgetful, tired, in pain, or sick at times? sure but still fine.
besides It will be fun to do something I enjoy again. Also Everyone including the doc keep telling me that as long as I can handle it and don't strain myself I should do as much to het back to my normal life as possible... Guess its for my mental health or something to continue like nothing happened idk but I'm trying to do normal again.... not that I am entirely sure what normal is but still.

Hello!! I just saw all your messages--I've been less active on this site in recent months and actually hadn't been logged in! I'm so sorry to hear that happened. It really is everything happening all at once, huh? I've personally been pretty good--In the middle of some mental and health stuff but otherwise fine. I'd be down to continue or maybe even restart the rp!!

mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties it's so great to hear from you again yeah it has been pretty crazy around here but we seem to be on an upward trend atm so that good. some days are better than others but I suppose that's normal. I really don't know how my husband has been able to keep things together and not go absolutely insane but I am glad he has I think I would have cracked long ago...

but yeah it's great to hear you are interested in returning for the reboot!! Glad to have you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back