• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OOC:Santa Monica Home for Boys and Girls

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I am going to be getting a GM post up when I get home to bring everyone together and get things situated so be looking for that

Sorry been a bit of a weird for me. Prob no post tonight. I'll try and have a post up in the morning tho! :)

hoo hey everybody! been pretty quiet because ive been having A Moment and now that its over, im not quite sure how to jump back in D:

any advice or anything is very welcome im honestly feeling a lil overwhelmed lol

hoo hey everybody! been pretty quiet because ive been having A Moment and now that its over, im not quite sure how to jump back in D:

any advice or anything is very welcome im honestly feeling a lil overwhelmed lol
Hey sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Umm there are a couple things I can think of one being Nathaniel if he saw Casper and Aaron just milling about alone it's not far fetched in the slightest that he would try and get them involved in something his happy go lucky nature not wanting peoe to be left out.

Second Seeing as Asher, Nick, Casper, and Aaron were all hanging out at the pier he would potentially try and drag them along with what he's up to.

Hey sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Umm there are a couple things I can think of one being Nathaniel if he saw Casper and Aaron just milling about alone it's not far fetched in the slightest that he would try and get them involved in something his happy go lucky nature not wanting peoe to be left out.

Second Seeing as Asher, Nick, Casper, and Aaron were all hanging out at the pier he would potentially try and drag them along with what he's up to.
ooo those are both good options!! ill think a bit on this then get back to you :>

Sorry >.<
aw dude youre totally fine--im a lot slower than you guys and i wouldve spoken up sooner if i were bothered by it lol

KaiMedia KaiMedia hi! i think im actually gonna sit this round out--im still interested just busy irl and stuff. please let me know when the next scene begins so i can jump back in if things have cooled down :)

Dawnstar Dawnstar
mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties
Timv9 Timv9
Hey yall aint this a blast from the past right now lol
ummm anyways I just wanted to make this post to apologize for falling off the face of planet earth. Even though I probably don't need to I just feel its the right thing to do.

Without going into too much detail lets just say I was involved in a very serious car accident and recovery has been a long and hard road including just trying to remember bits and pieces of my life. Which is why I am posting here today actually. I woke up this morning and this game suddenly came flooding back to me and just felt I owed you all some kind of explanation. Anyways that's all I wanted to say hope you have a good day!

This is an odd coincidence, I just thought about this again the other day and reread some of the interactions from this...
But that's rough, the thing with the kid and then this.

Yeah not gonna say its been easy, but we are getting through it. We did have a huge weight lifted off our shoulders just the other night though when my nephew sat us down to reveal he had been secretly raising money for us for the past several months somehow between shoveling snow doing other odd jobs and just general fundraising this 14 year old put together enough money to pay for almost half of the medical expenses we had racked up between me and our sons treatment I tried to deny the money but that didn't go over well.

anyways enough of my misfortune my son is currently in remission from his cancer so thats great!!

Dawnstar Dawnstar anyways how have things been with you?

Last edited:
It's amazing he was able to put together that much money! I don't even know how I would start in that position.
Kinda jealous about the snow though, didn't get any this year.

As for me, things have been okay here, I guess. Nothing to complain about, atleast compared to what you've had to deal with. Just *waves hand at the world* making school + retail work hard in general.

hey I'd give you our snow if I could I cant stand the stuff lol
well at least things haven't been too bad for ya though i understand the struggles of working retail. and then school on top of it can definitely get stressful.

Ive never had much snow before. Like maybe an inch tops. Mostly just cold slush. >.>

Always wanted to go somewhere I could try snowboarding or something.

yeah snow can be great if you want to do snow based activities but dealing with it on a daily bases during winter gets annoying. But maybe that's just me lol

XD Meanwhile hasn't ever had to deal with it like that.
Our winter weather is just icy cold rain, or tons of hail.

yeah not the case over here lol
man just re-read the game lots of fun moments in there also some very cute ones :closed eyes open smile:

Yeah im re-reading a bunch of it as well right now and.. not gonna lie its making me smile a ton.
The interactions all over from everyone were great.

It's making me miss this RP a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back