• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OOC:Santa Monica Home for Boys and Girls

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hey guys i am so sorry I haven’t been on and I really don’t know when i am going to be able to get back on and post. I’d really hate for tgis rp to die because of me cause i was having a great time with it but life has majorly gotten in the way I haven’t had the energy to get on and write at all. Last Tuesday my foster son became very ill and has barely been able to do anything so i am taking care of him 24/7. We found out he has leukemia so things aren’t going to get easier for a while. Feel free to continue without me if you want. We are still at home right now but they are wanting him to move into the hospital for treatment and yeah im just overwhelmed right now. Im sorry everyone.
Oh damn dude that sucks MAJOR ass- I am so sorry :( Echoing what everyone else has already said- I am so sorry this is happening, no need to worry about getting back to us, you are in my thoughts. Thank you so much for letting us all know and I really really hope things turn out well.

Additionally, I'm def not speaking for everyone but even if this dies, if you end up coming back and end up gming an rp again either with this concept or something else, feel free to reach out to me- I've really enjoyed rping with you and would be more than willing to do something with you again at a later date. (To be clear this has no expiration date- Hit me up years from now and I'll be fine. I'm pretty fluid with that kind of thing.)

I'm wishing you as good as this could possibly wind up. Please take care of yourself and your family. I'll be thinking about you <3

Hello all!! Good news my little man is a trooper and is fighting valiantly. Doctors say his chances of beating the cancer look really good so that is great!! But anyways i wanted to jump on and let you guys know that but also things have calmed down a lot so I should be able to RP again if we wanted to try and start this up again i would be all for that or if anyone wanted to get something new together I would love that as well
mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties
Dawnstar Dawnstar
Timv9 Timv9

<3 Im sooo glad to hear he's doing better!
I would be up for returning to this somehow.

Last edited:
that's absolutely terrific!! I'd also be up to starting something new though I'm trying to spend less time rping just in general so replies on my end would be less frequent :>

Hello all!! Good news my little man is a trooper and is fighting valiantly. Doctors say his chances of beating the cancer look really good so that is great!! But anyways i wanted to jump on and let you guys know that but also things have calmed down a lot so I should be able to RP again if we wanted to try and start this up again i would be all for that or if anyone wanted to get something new together I would love that as well
mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties
Dawnstar Dawnstar
Timv9 Timv9
Thats amazing! I am so glad to hear that and I hope he continues to do well!

I would be totally open to starting this back up!

Hey sorry u went back to work and got super busy apparently they couldn't hold things together well without their head of hr so many things to fix and do I just kept forgetting to get on but I will have a post up by the end of the day

KaiMedia KaiMedia out of curiosity with Nathan amazoning a pair of skates for himself - Think he'd go for like a cheap pair of kids skates, middle tier, jump for an expensive pair, or like did he try and find a pair similar in make, looks and design to Felix's pair?

They'd all slightly effect Felix's reaction. :P

Nathan would have gone for something sorta upper middle tier not wanting to "flaunt his money" but still wanting something nice. And they would probably be pretty similar to Felix's in appearance but with a purple colorway

gingingin gingingin hey I just thought I would ask if you were interested in joining up again for the rp if not we can write Ruka out.

Timv9 Timv9 ill probably wait for a little bit to write up Asher just to see if gingingin gingingin want to come back I realized I forgot to tag them earlier.

gingingin gingingin hey I just thought I would ask if you were interested in joining up again for the rp if not we can write Ruka out.

Timv9 Timv9 ill probably wait for a little bit to write up Asher just to see if gingingin gingingin want to come back I realized I forgot to tag them earlier.
I think it’s safe to say that they aren’t going to be back. It says the last time they were seen on the site was May 27th.

ah well I hadn't checked that I just knew I hadn't tagged them like I did everyone else well if there's no response within an hour or so ill write a post for Ash just to give em a chance

Im happy it's alive again as well. :D

Gonna wait till either later tonight or tomorrow to post, give Mika a bit more time between our posts so we dont completely overdo it again with Felix and Nate, let the pair enjoy their icecream.

hey! i'm joining the rp, and i'm writing a character rn and i was wondering if anyone has any triggers i should look out for when writing her backstory?

Okay I think I'm going to introduce Jessica by having her come back from an unsupervised (and totally against the rules) trip to the beach. I feel like that would speak to her rebellious and fun-loving personality. I'll also include a possible interaction with Miya, if that's ok? kakemha kakemha

Okay I think I'm going to introduce Jessica by having her come back from an unsupervised (and totally against the rules) trip to the beach. I feel like that would speak to her rebellious and fun-loving personality. I'll also include a possible interaction with Miya, if that's ok? kakemha kakemha
Super sorry for the late reply, i just woke up from a really long nap. I'll post my reply now.

KaiMedia KaiMedia plan for us? Are you wanting to play out all the boys remeeting with the director lady, or shall we be just returning back to the home on our posts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back