• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [OOC] Riftwalkers 2033

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Indeed, you are. Do you have any ideas for your character, or any questions about the rp? :closed eyes open smile:
Would it be possible to have like... a pocket dimension ability? Like store items there then bring them out in battle kind of thing, like Tenten from Naruto but without the scrolls. They can't conjure stuff out of nowhere, they'd have to store it first. At least this is the first idea that came to my mind

Greetings, friend! How’s it going? Feel free to share any ideas.

Would it be possible to have like... a pocket dimension ability? Like store items there then bring them out in battle kind of thing, like Tenten from Naruto but without the scrolls. They can't conjure stuff out of nowhere, they'd have to store it first. At least this is the first idea that came to my mind
Yes, that works as long as it’s within reason. I think it goes without saying that you can’t store anything ridiculous or gamebreaking such as a person or a tank. It’s a good idea, reminds me of Doraemon. :smilepuff:

Greetings, friend! How’s it going? Feel free to share any ideas.

Yes, that works as long as it’s within reason. I think it goes without saying that you can’t store anything ridiculous or gamebreaking such as a person or a tank. It’s a good idea, reminds me of Doraemon. :smilepuff:
I'll name them Dan(ielle) Moore, if you get it XD

But yeah! If they ever store a person everything would probably just go wack for her power LMAO. Definitely no people, and limited capacity.

I'll name them Dan(ielle) Moore, if you get it XD

But yeah! If they ever store a person everything would probably just go wack for her power LMAO. Definitely no people, and limited capacity.
I am looking forward to meeting Danny, our (hopefully) friendly walking storage box. :P

I’d also like to inform everyone that I will be making and posting the Character Sheet thread later. I’ll also be making a Lore thread since I’ve been polishing the roleplay’s lore with the help of AI10100 AI10100

Are we limited to have only one power or we can have more?
Good question!

Characters are limited to one power type with multiple “spells” (a maximum of three but more can be developed later on). For example: Character A possesses Fire magic. Their spells include fireball and fire propulsion.

I hope that helps. Let me know if you have a follow-up question.

I’d also like to inform everyone that I will be making and posting the Character Sheet thread later. I’ll also be making a Lore thread since I’ve been polishing the roleplay’s lore with the help of AI10100 AI10100
Pleasure to be of help even if I'm still drawing blanks on what my character will be LOLOLOL

Good question!

Characters are limited to one power type with multiple “spells” (a maximum of three but more can be developed later on). For example: Character A possesses Fire magic. Their spells include fireball and fire propulsion.

I hope that helps. Let me know if you have a follow-up question.
I see. I think that would be all for now.

Everyone's looking great so far! I'll be reviewing the sheets more thoroughly tomorrow.

IMPORTANT: I added a "Weakness" in the "Combat Information" category of the Character Sheet skeleton. For those who have already submitted their sheets, please kindly edit it in. Apologies for my overlook. AI10100 AI10100 Tyranasaurus Rex Tyranasaurus Rex Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum

AI10100 AI10100 I just read Ari's sheet and I'm in love, so thanks for that.

I should have a rough draft up tonight!

eimpress eimpress My lady is up! Let me know if I missed anything or if you have any questions. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back