• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [OOC] Redwood Academy

Yay! I win! ^///^
Haha, yeah I dunno. Just a tick of mine I suppose. Ya know, respect amongst fellow rpers to not keep them waiting.
Have had groups who wait like a week for a sentence, ugh. >//< And you are most certainly welcome :D

I'd just like to say Blake is the name of my boyfriend IRL ?? So technically I have a 'roommate' named Blake IRL and in this lmao

I'm very excited to be roleplaying with y'all, by the way! It seems like you're all very nice and interesting :)

Last edited:
Lol so I might make Dabria and Ines be roomates because Bezz did not pay attention XD

Okay, with that said, here are the new listings... DrBezendrine DrBezendrine so you can't say I didn't tell you XD
Females
Room 205 - Cinthia & Hazel (Old Pair)
Room 410 - Blake & Raven (New Pair)
Room 319 - Ines & Dabria (New Pair)

Males
Room 307 - Julius & Cole (Old Pair - Lol, seems the cousins can't be apart from each other XD)
Room 401 - Manuel & Ven (New Pair)
Room 220 - Kino & Cyrus (New Pair)

Last edited:
Okay, with that said, here are the new listings... DrBezendrine DrBezendrine so you can't say I didn't tell you XD
Females
Room 205 - Cinthia & Hazel (Old Pair)
Room 410 - Blake & Raven (New Pair)
Room 319 - Ines & Dabria (New Pair)

Males
Room 307 - Julius & Cole (Old Pair - Lol, seems the cousins can't be apart from each other XD)
Room 401 - Manuel & Ven (New Pair)
Room 220 - Kino & Cyrus (Old Pair)
I don't think I explained this very well in his CS, but this is Kinos first year

Squad141 Squad141 The moment Cyrus sees those Amber Falls history books he's going to flip out a little bit

as a side note
I'm trying to not have him know too much about the missing student and mysteries outside of what he might've found by like just looking up the town and seeing if there were any like cold cases or urban legends there via online or word of mouth but let me know if I ever overstep and have him casually know too much about something that's happened

Ahhhh

Yeah, the students like to tell stories of the past missing students, but not when the Herriots are around since they were affected by it.

No you're good! I'm struggling to think over here because for some reason I'm having major blocks when it comes to writing Cyrus again.
Ugh I'm so excited for the mystery portion :>

No you're good! I'm struggling to think over here because for some reason I'm having major blocks when it comes to writing Cyrus again.
Ugh I'm so excited for the mystery portion :>
I feel though that Kino and Cyrus a revert similar. They both enjoy research, knowledge and observation, though Cyrus uses his more mischievously than Kino

I feel though that Kino and Cyrus a revert similar. They both enjoy research, knowledge and observation, though Cyrus uses his more mischievously than Kino

I feel the same! I was so excited to see that they were roommates because it makes it so easy for the two of them to interact

This last semester I was already having a rough night helping my sick friend get home and a bird pooped on me and I haven't trusted them since

That's the worst dude I'm always scared that'll happen to me honestly.. ? I haven't trusted birds since I watched the movie The Birds

Users who are viewing this thread

Back