• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [OOC] Redwood Academy

Yikes ouo"
I have my own pet birdies and I could never imagine them being evil o///O

Although seagulls are evil. Yes, very evil. They stole my fries one time T///T *whimper* I really wanted those fries.

I feel like all of our characters are different in a good way. They'll make a good investigation team.

as an aside, as much as Cyrus trashed Kino's coffee as I was sitting writing that first response I was gladly drinking a cup of coffee full of cream and sweetner smh

I'm excited, Cyrus is all about it despite how he'd probably just wants to manipulate and control information but the moment im looking forward to is how Manny gets tied up in it, being a skeptic and 100% reluctant about everything

The best thing will be having Manny (the supposed bad boy), Kino (the thinker and researcher), Cyrus (The manipulator), and Ven (the shy sidekick) as a team

XD don't forget the others. They could be the keys to helping those connections to work

Hey guys! I live in a different time zone, but I'm trying my best to reply as fast as I can

That feel when you just wanna sit and write, but you keep getting interrupted throughout the whole day ///orz///

Last edited:
Gonna have to post a little later tonight, I'm currently at work. :) Hopefully I don't get too lost in there lol.

Oh no I feel so so so bad. I forgot to say hi to everyone, then I didn't pay attention.

Sorry everyone.

But as always, I'm a brick so Hello! I'm Bezz and I am a fast typer but lazy as well cause work sucks. Feel free to message me whenever you want! I hope we can all get along

Oh no I feel so so so bad. I forgot to say hi to everyone, then I didn't pay attention.

Sorry everyone.

But as always, I'm a brick so Hello! I'm Bezz and I am a fast typer but lazy as well cause work sucks. Feel free to message me whenever you want! I hope we can all get along
Hiiiii!~ It's such a pleasure to meet you :D

Hello, yes. To you as well. Yeah I pushed out my first reply right after work so that's why I completely forgot about the ooc lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back