• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [OOC] Redwood Academy

this is an off topic question but are the kiddos allowed to go into town? Or does that completely go against the nature of a closed off campus/would require them to jump the fence and sneak out?

They are free to go out during the weekend. The campus is closed off during the week and after 9pm on the weekend.

Everyone's IDs are the keys to open up the front gates. It allows the school to know who goes in and out of the school. It will not open when the campus is closed off. Only staff can open the gates, but they are also shown in the record that they opened the gate.

No problem, and we really didn't bring it up, so I should thank you for asking, so everyone can know as well.

Oh no! I hope you are feeling better. I have also been feeling down, that's why I haven't posted as well...

I am, thanks XD I've been staying low for a while, but I should be back tomorrow, and back to posting regularly

Get well soon, you guys :D

Sorry for the delay and shorter post. I honestly don't know what to write for the past few days -_-".

laughing at the fact that so many people are now just watching a poor girl shake a vending machine

this is late but i totally understand not being in the place to post and I hope you guys are feeling better and to never worry about taking time for yourself okey < 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back