• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [OOC] Redwood Academy

if anyone wants to have some sort of prior interaction with Manny hmu, because while he was sorta reclusive his first year at the academy doesn't mean he had absolutely no interaction with people whatsoever

but also! I'm excited!

Julius has been at the academy since freshman year. It's a generational thing for his family. He's a cool dude.

Oh gosh! Im gonna be at work until 9 unfortunately so my reply may not come till my break. >=< Im so sorry! I'll reply as soon as possible rest assured!

No problem, my Co-GM works until 10, so I will have to wait a bit before making an official post

I want you all to know, I know you all have lives outside of rp, so I totally understand if you have work. Just keep me posted if things happen in order for us to not think you suddenly dropped out of the blue. So, with that said, I will be posting later on tonight so you guys don't need to worry about posting during your brake.

So I randomized the roommates. Class Grade is not a deciding factor. If you have been at the school for a while, your room should be the same.
Females
Room 205 - Cinthia & Dabria (New Pair)
Room 410 - Blake & Raven (New Pair)
Room 319 - Ines & Unknown (New Pair)
Males
Room 307 - Julius & Cole (Old Pair - Lol, seems the cousins can't be apart from each other XD)
Room 401 - Manuel & Ven (New Pair)
Room 220 - Kino & Cyrus (Old Pair)

The IC thread is live. Feel free to post whenever you wish. I know I will be posting later on tonight. Can't wait to see what you guys to solve the mysteries!

I don't want to tarnish anyone or anything if someone disapproves but can Manny be sneaking cigarettes into the dorms?
With such a wholesome roommate like Ven I really just want him to be a trashlord now and have tobacco and energy drinks galore.
But also, idk, if someone is uncomfortable with teens using tobacco products lmk and I wont! I just want to check sorry if this is weird, and its really okay to say no!

I hate the smoke, I'm meh about it.
If anything, you can always use the roof to smoke. Both dorms have a roof area that is usually closed off. You might end up seeing the math teacher up there XD

He's not that messy of a teen boy to smoke inside, but honestly cigarettes or not you will now be finding his angsty self up on the roof frequently.

EDIT omg bc actually I really wanted Manny to get annoyed by the teachers as well and running into one of them up there is perfect wow im sorry im already too excited

Manny's 18 or older right? I mean they understand that these guys are adults. I don't see why they can't have smokes and drinks so long as the minors are not, but really who can keep them away XD

Haha, thats actually a cool idea with the sneaking. Like Ven notices and just gasps. "ARE THOSE CIGARETTES?!" Hehehe. He wouldn't rat him out; more just..chastise him xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back