OOC (Rebirth of Brilliance)

Blackadder Blackadder & Esbilon Esbilon , the woman with hate is going to approach Lady Tenebris. Is there anything you want to do before she gets there?

Also, it's s heroic effort, but you can roll Perception + Awareness to read the slip of paper she's palming. You'll need 4 successes.

JayTee JayTee , hell yes you can deduce with 11 successes. I'll pepper in a little other knowledge you have too.

I would think that if we had a die roller on the site, there would have been an announcement.

I'm pondering a response. I've had a busy few days with family in town, and I'm trying to catch up.

Sherwood Sherwood & Red Shadow Claws Red Shadow Claws , you both can see that there is more to Tolus. If you'd like to read him while you talk to find out more, roll Perception + Socialize or Investigation. You'll need 5 successes to learn more over the conversation.

Yeah, sorry. I keep meaning to make a post but other things keep distracting me. Mostly work and other dumb obligations.

What would be some ways to exploit the news of the Dragon Blooded's plans? I rolled for that but I don't think it was included in the post.

Yeah, sorry. I keep meaning to make a post but other things keep distracting me. Mostly work and other dumb obligations.

What would be some ways to exploit the news of the Dragon Blooded's plans? I rolled for that but I don't think it was included in the post.
Sorry, I took the roll as you being able to put it all together and realize what they're doing. Did you need more?

Just recommended ways to exploit this insight to my own benefit. I am not a political person, so I rely on my character's skillset for that.

Makes sense.

So, I'm thinking you can bring it to the attention of the Oligarchy and use it to gain their trust/favor. Spun just right, you'd be able to step into their circle and work into having influence.

Does that sound reasonable?

Huh, I had considered that, but it felt like the obvious decision and therefore wrong. Guess not.

And no worries on the wait! Is there a name for one of the members of the Oligarchy I could go to who would be most inclined to believe me?

Huh, I had considered that, but it felt like the obvious decision and therefore wrong. Guess not.

And no worries on the wait! Is there a name for one of the members of the Oligarchy I could go to who would be most inclined to believe me?
By the way, I will of course add this in the game fiction so it fits when we're done deciding.

As to your question, yes! You know exactly who. General Giddenis Vala. He's hates the Dragon-Blooded. They've encroached on the Lucretian military every chance they get. There is pressure from the Dragon-Blooded for Lucrete to use its military for war with the Haeren'Ti. General Vala, on top of everything else, thinks it's a waste of resources. Many in the Oligarchy agree.

Apologies there, my internet is out and I'm working off phone for the time being, miss updates sometimes :/

Users who are viewing this thread