OOC (Rebirth of Brilliance)

Oh yeah, does Wise Courtier apply onto Lady Tenebris, and if it exceeds her Guile, can Callas pick up any actual Ties between the two?

OOCly I know what Frixz is doing. Obviously, shan't know or say IC...
It does. Her Guile is 2. I have to read the charms and such to see how they work. Sorry for the delay.

I'm really rusty. Is there a way for Exalted to "feel" or detect each other through Essence? I mean, I think generally they can feel changes in Essence. I already established that it didn't feel right. But if there was a Dragon-Blooded in the crowd, is there a Charm or ability to see them as Exalted?

It would require a specific Charm. Whether or not said Charm currently exists, or that any of us have, well, that's another story entirely.

I have no reason not to share the spotlight. As far as I'm concerned, we can both work some magic.

There currently is no way Exalted to natively detect each other. Even Charms like All Encompassing Sorcerer's Sight or Eye of the Unconquered Sun wont do that.

Frankly, I think it's better that way.

The spirit Charm Measure the Wind (p. 509) is a pretty good source of telling what kind of people, people are.

The Solar Charm Uncanny Perception Technique (p. 354) can, with a bit of footwork, tell if someone is a Fair Folk. Burning Eyes of the Deliverer lets you see through disguises, so it'd probably work on Fair Folk and some Lunars, but not Solars just solaring around.

There is the Infernal Charm Hellscry Chakra - ONCE you've purchased all possible repurchases of the following Wayward Divinity Oversight Charm and you spend the extra surcharges to cover Exalted. Of course, for obvious reasons I doubt this will crop up.

Without giving too much away it's very much like the type of relationship an art collector would have with a rare illegal art piece. A combination of wanting to show it off with pride but hating that you have it and how it could hurt you.

Is it easier if I tag everyone in the posts? I prefer not to, but I want to make sure you guys are seeing them as they are put up.

I don't mind if you do. Even compulsive people like myself can sometimes miss that there is a new post up.

Hahaha. Oh goodness. The best.

I'll just post as normal and if it gets crazy I'll tag yah later. Seems to work fine. Appreciate the response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back