OOC (Rebirth of Brilliance)

Well, once we get used to it, it will be second nature for us until the 4th edition comes out and changes everything once more.

If we get a 4th edition. Sometimes I feel like Exalted as a whole is on the rocks. I'd actually be surprised if we get as far as Sidereals, let alone a whole new edition.

Well, once we get used to it, it will be second nature for us until the 4th edition comes out and changes everything once more.
Exactly.

If we get a 4th edition. Sometimes I feel like Exalted as a whole is on the rocks. I'd actually be surprised if we get as far as Sidereals, let alone a whole new edition.
Totally agree. There are a lot of indie games and mainstream games that I feel accomplish what Exalted set out to do better. That might be my bias talking again, though.

I'm lifting this right of my other Exalted game:

Couple of housekeeping items. I think from now on, due to the nature of the medium, if you're writing a description at all, just take a two-point stunt.

Also, from now on, if it's a mundane enemy or a battle group, I'll be posting their applicable defense value and soak so you can apply them and roll damage yourself.

I'm lifting this right of my other Exalted game:

Couple of housekeeping items. I think from now on, due to the nature of the medium, if you're writing a description at all, just take a two-point stunt.

Also, from now on, if it's a mundane enemy or a battle group, I'll be posting their applicable defense value and soak so you can apply them and roll damage yourself.
I lied! We're making it a one-point stunt. So you get two dice.

I had the birthday party of my 4 year old on Sunday, so I understand completely. Had lots of family over and had a good time watching my little one (sorry; she's a big girl now) open presents.

Still here, guys. This weekend has been crazy with sick babies and Mother's Day. I'm hoping to have something tonight or tomorrow on lunch. Thanks for the patience.

Sorry, with my work schedule and some health issues I wasn't posting, am back now, if that's ok.
No worries! You're still playing. Glad to have you back.

As I stated in my other games:
"Holy crap. I made it out alive. The whole family got what the baby had. It put me down hard. Sorry for the delay. Let's keep this moving."

Seriously. That was rough. Let's get back on the horse...or something like that.

Glad to have you back, Red Shadow Claws Red Shadow Claws .

I re-read the combat rules again. They're starting to sink in, I think. Goodness. It's not that they're hard, they're just such a subtle change that the old habits are hard to break.

It has been an insane week and was capped off yesterday (Sunday, writing this early Monday morning) with some shenanigans. I'm just dropping a line to say I'm here and will have a post soon. I'll probably be copying this or something similar to all my games as I've neglected all of them for a few days. Happy Monday!

Users who are viewing this thread