• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [OOC] Naruto - Trials of the Forgotten

Due to life and all that, I won't be able to post until tomorrow. Apologies to everyone who was looking forward to my post that was meant to be up two/three hours ago :c

Apologies on the lateness of this post. My internet died on me yesterday, so I've stayed up all night waiting for my internet to come back so I could get the post out. Now it's 5 in the morning and I hate myself for it ;~;

Apologies on the lateness of this post. My internet died on me yesterday, so I've stayed up all night waiting for my internet to come back so I could get the post out. Now it's 5 in the morning and I hate myself for it ;~;

Oh man this is looking spicy, SUDDEN DEATH, ELIMINATION ROUND IM BOUT TO TURN UP

Volume warning

Also

RIN YOU SAID RIN HUHSeth_Triggered.gif

Last edited:
On a serious note though, we should just post our experience of what's happening, thoughts, observations, small talk etc. And then walk it over to where the fight is happening? Then wait for your next post correct? I just want to stay in the parameters because this RP has a course to follow so I dont want to be the guy pouring sugar in the gas tank.

If so, B Billicious and Jade Emperor Jade Emperor I'll have a post at some point where my character talks to Park and Hiro, probably just some small talk about elitism and the Captain Asshole that called our characters scum, will probably introduce himself too and complain about things rather loudly.

B Billicious Jade Emperor Jade Emperor

If either of you want to fight Hina, go for it, I know my dude says "she's mine" and wants to fight her, but in no way is that an actual claim, if either of you would like that fight, take it. It's just in character for Kiro to be super offended at what Hina's father said so he's pissed right now.

Nothing, lol. Laying down bout to pass out, 3:20 am jesus what I'm I doing awake on RPnation haha I'm addicted to the alerts.
Ah gotcha. Yeah it's hitting the wee hours here too. Haha the same question I ask myself.

Where you at rn in your re watch?
Currently rewatching battles and episodes from the early stages of chunin exams but once I find full episodes in order, I'll have more order and structure to watching it. Last watched the episode of Team 10, Sasuke and Sakura vs the sound trio in the forest.

B Billicious

My characters analysis of the team was thought, not speech. However, it's my bad. It was unclear so I edited it. You dont have to retcon your post if you dont want to....

Actually I'll just edit my post so it makes sense.

Edit

I edited my post so everything makes sense. Dont worry about changing your post, its 100% my B for being ambigious.

Last edited:
B Billicious

My characters analysis of the team was thought, not speech. However, it's my bad. It was unclear so I edited it. You dont have to retcon your post if you dont want to....

Actually I'll just edit my post so it makes sense.

Edit

I edited my post so everything makes sense. Dont worry about changing your post, its 100% my B for being ambigious.
Nah it's all good it was my bad too. Made a quick simple change that should have sorted out the problem.

Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe Random question since we were in the same academic year as the Genin NPC's what would we know about them? I'm asking to see if we would know what they are good at skill wise so something like Ninjutsu level: Mediocre, Genjutsu level: Good etc... Not numbers per say but just things we would have seen during training with them. I'm mostly asking since Park would have been watching to see who he would be strong to fight against and who could fight well with him?

Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe in the same vein as the previous question, we need to know the moveset and skills of the NPCs so that we can write out a fight post. Unless you want to go back and forth with posts (which will take a really large amount of time). You can trust me to not Marty Stu my way through fights. I plan to make it close and if you want I'll take a loss (DM me if you do to keep suspense for the story for everyone else).

After all, even the main characters in Naruto caught the hands from time to time, especially Sasuke who has held multiple Ls. Losing is interesting as is scraping by in a fight, saying this just to reassure you that if you give me the responsibility of writing a fight post, it won't be some one sided stomp fest where NPCs get annihilated.

Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe Random question since we were in the same academic year as the Genin NPC's what would we know about them? I'm asking to see if we would know what they are good at skill wise so something like Ninjutsu level: Mediocre, Genjutsu level: Good etc... Not numbers per say but just things we would have seen during training with them. I'm mostly asking since Park would have been watching to see who he would be strong to fight against and who could fight well with him?
Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe in the same vein as the previous question, we need to know the moveset and skills of the NPCs so that we can write out a fight post. Unless you want to go back and forth with posts (which will take a really large amount of time). You can trust me to not Marty Stu my way through fights. I plan to make it close and if you want I'll take a loss (DM me if you do to keep suspense for the story for everyone else).

After all, even the main characters in Naruto caught the hands from time to time, especially Sasuke who has held multiple Ls. Losing is interesting as is scraping by in a fight, saying this just to reassure you that if you give me the responsibility of writing a fight post, it won't be some one sided stomp fest where NPCs get annihilated.
With regards to what they're good at, I'll edit that into the NPC sheets here in a little bit. I first need to wake up fully enough to do so, as it's 5:30 in the morning ;~;

With regards to what they're good at, I'll edit that into the NPC sheets here in a little bit. I first need to wake up fully enough to do so, as it's 5:30 in the morning ;~;

It's all good, although you do take some time to get around to things because of your schedule, you're very consistent and keep good content coming, thanks!

Last edited:
How would you like us to write out the post would you rather it in a back and forth method or as a single post?

Oh and yeah like Uncultured Uncultured said pm me if you want me to take a loss and I'll reluctantly do so, nah just kidding I dont mind.

Last edited:
Hey Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe can I remove Yume's second nature release? I feel that it's kinda pointless considering I'm going to focus on ninjutsus involving Takahiro, despite her current moveset being more related to earth release

How would you like us to write out the post would you rather it in a back and forth method or as a single post?

Oh and yeah like Uncultured Uncultured said pm me if you want me to take a loss and I'll reluctantly do so, nah just kidding I dont mind.
I'll explain how the combat will work once we get to that point, as I'll still be making a post for the start of the fight. As for details about the NPC characters, working on editing that in right now, so expect that to be up in NPCs within an hour.
Hey Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe can I remove Yume's second nature release? I feel that it's kinda pointless considering I'm going to focus on ninjutsus involving Takahiro, despite her current moveset being more related to earth release
It's in the sheet, and the sheet's already been accepted. The way I see it, it's somethin' that'll either become a limitation your character'll have to overcome, in that they don't have as much of a talent for Ninjutsu as others, or you'll possibly end up making use of Fire Release later on in the RP. As much as I see where you're coming from, I'm planning to have zero editing of character sheets outside of score increases and addition of learned techniques.

It's in the sheet, and the sheet's already been accepted. The way I see it, it's somethin' that'll either become a limitation your character'll have to overcome, in that they don't have as much of a talent for Ninjutsu as others, or you'll possibly end up making use of Fire Release later on in the RP. As much as I see where you're coming from, I'm planning to have zero editing of character sheets outside of score increases and addition of learned techniques.
Y'know, you may have given me an idea to work that into her inability to learn the Kinawa clan's transformation jutsu. I'll see what I can do with that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back