• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC MAGE Academy

if you wanna, my loners are eating rn. They're at the filled table, maybe you can join the big group and chat with Kailey or Blessing.
My character is at the entrance of the mess room, having a literal panic attack because of the overwhelming amount of people :3

My character is at the entrance of the mess room, having a literal panic attack because of the overwhelming amount of people :3
ooh, Kailey's twin! I was waiting for the roleplay to extend and make Kailey stand there since her ears are sensitive, and seems like she can have a chat friend.

Yeah im cool with that!
Sweet!

I was thinking a magical device that allows MAGE students to communicate with?
Like a magic phone or something? Thats an interesting idea. How about a magic ring that brings up an illusionary screen, kind of like a phone interface where you can message/call people as well as see what announcements the school has/events going on. Kind of like a messaging board but *magic*

Like a magic phone or something? Thats an interesting idea. How about a magic ring that brings up an illusionary screen, kind of like a phone interface where you can message/call people as well as see what announcements the school has/events going on. Kind of like a messaging board but *magic*

Yeah, that sounds fun! Thannks.

AnimeQueenVA AnimeQueenVA what year is mirabelle? You said you wanted her to be a transfer so I’m assuming at least second year? But she’s 18 which would make her a first year so..?

Ch. 2 - MAGE Academy Transfer Student

"Phew...Now that that was over..."
The 18-year-old girl would sigh in relief as she exited the principal's office. She looked at her new schedule.
-----------------
Mirabelle Wonderland - Second Year

Monday, Wednesday, Friday

Healing Magic - 9:00 AM
Animal Handling - 11:00 AM
Royalty Etiquette - 1:00 PM
Adventuring 101 - 3:00 PM

Tuesday, Thursday
Elemental Spirit Handling - 10:00 AM
Elemental Magic - 11:00 AM
Calligraphy - 3:00 PM

Theatre Club Tryouts - 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM

------------------------------
She sighed and went to lunch to meet the other students.

She was sweating bullets as she stared at the overwhelming amount of people at the cafeteria. Oh Irene... She thought to herself. She was shaking profusely. Crap....! I'm having a panic attack...! She thought. She started scratching her arm in anxiousness. She started breathing fast. Everything got blurry. She was having a full-fledged panic attack.

Catch You Catch Me

♡coded by uxie♡

Also it looks like you got a schedule made so do you still need help?

AnimeQueenVA AnimeQueenVA riwole_ riwole_ honeysweetest.co honeysweetest.co felideli felideli Daylight Fantasy Daylight Fantasy sorengg sorengg Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 PepaCoy PepaCoy LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

What year are your characters? Options are 1 - 4 and I need to know for dorm purposes. I’m pretty sure most will be first years but let me know for sure!

1st years: 18-19 years old
2nd years: 19-20 years old
3rd years: 20-21 years old
4th years: 21-22 years old

I’ll assign first years random dormmates (could be a real RPer or an Npc) and second years and above will be given the opportunity to dorm alone or not.

AnimeQueenVA AnimeQueenVA riwole_ riwole_ honeysweetest.co honeysweetest.co felideli felideli Daylight Fantasy Daylight Fantasy sorengg sorengg Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 PepaCoy PepaCoy LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

What year are your characters? Options are 1 - 4 and I need to know for dorm purposes. I’m pretty sure most will be first years but let me know for sure!

I’ll assign first years random dormmates (could be a real RPer or an Npc) and second years and above will be given the opportunity to dorm alone or not.
Kailey is first year then, Blessing is fourth.

Or third.

Noelle is a 2nd year :)

1st year

Okay here is my running list:

First years:
Hiroto
Kailey
Mirabelle
Kiva

Second years:
Alis
Noelle
Melody

Third years:
Blessing
Evan

Fourth years:

*i will post dorm assignments once everyone get their years in or by Friday, whichever come first.

Last edited:

Cool

Okay here is my running list:

First years:
Hiroto
Kailey
Mirabelle
Kiva

Second years:
Alis
Noelle
Melody

Third years:
Blessing

Fourth years:

*i will post dorm assignments once everyone get their years in or by Friday, whichever come first.
I just realized my character is already in her dorm 😭 did i mess up? Lol

Here is the dorm list:

Hiroto & Maxwell (You'll see...)
Kailey & Kiva
Alis & Noelle
Melody & Mirabelle (I know there is a year difference but I think the characters mesh well)
Blessing & Evan

For those who did not reply, you may dorm with each other or create an NPC to dorm with.

Here is the dorm list:

Hiroto & Maxwell (You'll see...)
Kailey & Kiva
Alis & Noelle
Melody & Mirabelle (I know there is a year difference but I think the characters mesh well)
Blessing & Evan

For those who did not reply, you may dorm with each other or create an NPC to dorm with.
neet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back