• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

What is that plot about anyways

*shrug* I'm interested cause I don't know lol.

So far we've got missing/sacrificed spirits, some evolved phantoms (like Sakda and the Herald), Ayame + her hotel, and an old Ainu goddess. They're probably plotting to overthrow Heaven or somesuch...but it's The Secret Archives The Secret Archives 's plot so I've no idea^^

Ah, Ame/Susanoo got dragged into it as well so VeiledPariah VeiledPariah might be involved in the plotting lol.

Regardless, I just want to centralize the stories so if we go with this one first then The Secret Archives The Secret Archives will be the acting gm for that event.

Okay thinking if hiw to get azani or akashi involved though tgat would be an odd place to intro her

Likely just azani given centralized rps I tend to play 1 person

Lol, well, I still gotta finish up current interactions first...and since we're voting on an event/plot for all of us to participate in, I kinda want everyone's input.

Last edited:
QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Gotcha. I'll probably have Ryo find her in my next post then.

As for plots, I'm interested in finding Nagi/Uzume and the beach episode, but leaning towards the former.

I was initially going to abstain from voting, but I think we have an odd number of active players. So, if I did, we would run into a potential tie situation. (In part, I like a good bit of the options, so, I'm pretty much okay with any of them winning.) Out of the options listed, I will vote for finding Nagi/Uzume.

It may get us outside of Kyoto, which could be interesting. Not sure if it will, but the opportunity seems possible.

Last edited:
Please note, you're free to cast your vote/nominate your own ideas if none of the ones on the list suit your taste, in which case you'd be the acting gm responsible for seeing the plot/event play out to its conclusion.

We'll get to all plots eventually.

I'll view fir nagi/uzume should give excuses fir azani to interact get to know others and thus hel latter

Sorry for not responding yet to the vote yet, had a bit of a distavorous weekend. Anyway I think I am leaning on Hotel Lilium or Beach episode too start.

Y o

I'm still here. Apologies, yet again, for my absence. College has been hitting me real hard recently and I've been struggling to juggle between personal stuff and hobbies. I was planning to make some sort of introductory post by throwing Hideki with Ryo and Hiroki but I honestly haven't had the time nor the energy to write much of anything.

As for the vote thing; I'm more of a do all side quests before the main one kinda guy, so I say we go find that dragon god. shh don't let anyone know that my vote has everything to do with the fact that i can easily tie Nobu's story with Sugi's

But I am fine with anything you guys pick.

Y o

I'm still here. Apologies, yet again, for my absence. College has been hitting me real hard recently and I've been struggling to juggle between personal stuff and hobbies. I was planning to make some sort of introductory post by throwing Hideki with Ryo and Hiroki but I honestly haven't had the time nor the energy to write much of anything.

As for the vote thing; I'm more of a do all side quests before the main one kinda guy, so I say we go find that dragon god. shh don't let anyone know that my vote has everything to do with the fact that i can easily tie Nobu's story with Sugi's

But I am fine with anything you guys pick.

I haven't gm'd anything before but if/whenever we get around to finding the elusive dragon god maybe hmu? 👀🤔

Also good luck with college!

I haven't gm'd anything before but if/whenever we get around to finding the elusive dragon god maybe hmu? 👀🤔
Same here, the only time I've been a gm for anything was with a D&D campaign that went horribly wrong (but that's lightyears besides the point). Lmk when you want to start plotting the search party for that god w the funny name and the oversized salamander god.

Also good luck with college!
Thankyouthankyou. I should be able to at least get a few posts out these next few weeks

Same here, the only time I've been a gm for anything was with a D&D campaign that went horribly wrong (but that's lightyears besides the point). Lmk when you want to start plotting the search party for that god w the funny name and the oversized salamander god.

Thankyouthankyou. I should be able to at least get a few posts out these next few weeks
AHSHSBWB oversized salamander god. Love it.

Also you're welcome! Back when I went to college even before I prioritized working I was stressed af and kinda had a hard time balancing hobbies with school, but if you ever need to focus on school more, we get it and will be waiting for you to come back into the swing of things.

Still around works been keeping me busy, I’ll cast my vote in for The hotel seeing as it was already planned in advance, however As the poster cast is small the character roster is rather extensive between our main OCs and npcs we all use. I guess what I am wondering is if we could streamline events but if all are not interested or feel their characters wouldn’t make sense appearing in a certain ark they could run a different ark side by side with the current one?

Hey all, I'm so sorry I didn't reply. Things got a bit in a way and I couldn't continue anything. I'm not sure if I could come back to rp anytime soon. I'm glad to see you guys are still going strong and I hope everyone is safe and healthy! Again, I'm so sorry. I hope to see familiar names in the future! <3

It looks like a little trip to yomi to find missing gods is winning

Tbh, we probably won't be entering Yomi if we do the missing Nagi/Uzume mystery...not that I had very much plans for it in the first place since it was originally just a side thing for interested players.... but it will unlock one of my characters for interaction and reveal some stuffs for future events (which I would've forced out anyway).

Still around works been keeping me busy, I’ll cast my vote in for The hotel seeing as it was already planned in advance, however As the poster cast is small the character roster is rather extensive between our main OCs and npcs we all use. I guess what I am wondering is if we could streamline events but if all are not interested or feel their characters wouldn’t make sense appearing in a certain ark they could run a different ark side by side with the current one?

Yes, certainly. Should you find an opportunity to squeeze in a personal story for your characters, please do so. Honestly, between sandbox style and storyline style, I have a preference for sandbox since it allows for more creative character/world-building, but it makes things more difficult to bring players together and give all the events the love they deserve. I'm also at a point where I can only really post on weekends so creating "main" arcs will allow me to focus my npcs. A fresh restart to get us kicking again once I get my writing mojo back.

Hey all, I'm so sorry I didn't reply. Things got a bit in a way and I couldn't continue anything. I'm not sure if I could come back to rp anytime soon. I'm glad to see you guys are still going strong and I hope everyone is safe and healthy! Again, I'm so sorry. I hope to see familiar names in the future! <3

Thanks for letting us know and I wish you the best.

Strong isn't exactly how I'd describe us atm, but we're hanging in there =P

Tbh, we probably won't be entering Yomi if we do the missing Nagi/Uzume mystery...not that I had very much plans for it in the first place since it was originally just a side thing for interested players.... but it will unlock one of my characters for interaction and reveal some stuffs for future events (which I would've forced out anyway).

Yes, certainly. Should you find an opportunity to squeeze in a personal story for your characters, please do so. Honestly, between sandbox style and storyline style, I have a preference for sandbox since it allows for more creative character/world-building, but it makes things more difficult to bring players together and give all the events the love they deserve. I'm also at a point where I can only really post on weekends so creating "main" arcs will allow me to focus my npcs. A fresh restart to get us kicking again once I get my writing mojo back.

Thanks for letting us know and I wish you the best.

Strong isn't exactly how I'd describe us atm, but we're hanging in there =P
Sounds good 👌

Hmm darn oh well I will see if the side adventures happen. Still stuck in main thread.

Though I might not be opposed to a full restart.

Admittedly part of the reason I'm thinking about opening another thread to continue is because my ocd can't handle the wonky layout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back