• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

yep it would be an easy way as you know plenty of government people have her mark so they could remember long term to get to others that can to get the money and clearance to build it all

VeiledPariah VeiledPariah
I'm looking at Retsuko under the spiritual human role (basically Hiyori). While making them npcs (since you're already an accepted player) is fine at any lvl, spiritual humans as player characters have a lower threshold for power at the start of the rp. I already turned away spiritual wings and guns from other players and it wouldn't be fair to accept her as a pc because it sets a biased bar/standard =P

Overall she looks fine except for powers, so I'll just list the quick fixes for her to be accepted:

- add astral projection under her list of spiritual abilities.
- no spiritual weapon manifestations for now. I will allow her to develop it later as she progresses in the rp/learns to use her spiritual powers from other Yakshas, etc. We talked about cursed weapons, but I kinda see them like talismans in that they are physical weapons endued/made with spiritual energy...and she can't make her own yet u-u (Max start is Hiyori lvl for pc humans.)
-increased smell, speed, strength in spiritual body. I'm gonna guess that's what you meant when you listed that stuffs in her strengths section...but if you mean she's done some training in her physical body, that should be clarified. Better yet, just let it fall under natural spirit body increase and don't list anything at all.

VeiledPariah VeiledPariah
I'm looking at Retsuko under the spiritual human role (basically Hiyori). While making them npcs (since you're already an accepted player) is fine at any lvl, spiritual humans as player characters have a lower threshold for power at the start of the rp. I already turned away spiritual wings and guns from other players and it wouldn't be fair to accept her as a pc because it sets a biased bar/standard =P

Overall she looks fine except for powers, so I'll just list the quick fixes for her to be accepted:

- add astral projection under her list of spiritual abilities.
- no spiritual weapon manifestations for now. I will allow her to develop it later as she progresses in the rp/learns to use her spiritual powers from other Yakshas, etc. We talked about cursed weapons, but I kinda see them like talismans in that they are physical weapons endued/made with spiritual energy...and she can't make her own yet u-u (Max start is Hiyori lvl for pc humans.)
-increased smell, speed, strength in spiritual body. I'm gonna guess that's what you meant when you listed that stuffs in her strengths section...but if you mean she's done some training in her physical body, that should be clarified. Better yet, just let it fall under natural spirit body increase and don't list anything at all.
Roger that I will make the changes tonight thanks quirky, and please let me know if more are needed or if my changes don’t match your expectations 👍

I'm having technical difficulties, so I had to cut my post into two parts. If the power is on, it should be up by tomorrow.

tl;dr: Ryo sick

Sorry that took so long. Kind of going through a rough spot right now and shut down for a few days, but I got a kick I need so managed to get my post done.

No problem if you think you maybe busy we can have miu go the yomi to recover while azani gets other annoying god meetings done.

I think I can handle it for now but if it gets to a point where I am holding things up then feel free to skip over me in a post or tag me as a reminder

Thinking

忠実 chuujitsu faithful 羽 u feather

Chuujitsuu the faithful feather

Also any vessel form ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back