• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

But life got in the way right? 😏

lol, jk, it's no biggie

tenor.gif

With that we have 3 gods, 3 regalias, 3 phantoms, 2 spiritual humans...it's a good number to get things started. At the very least, I'll start working on the 1st IC post. Gonna do a final roll call to see if we're waiting for anyone else tomorrow.

Would The God Of Life be offended by what Quirky just said?

lmao. The god of Life shouldn't be offended by such trivial things :coolshades:

With that we have 3 gods, 3 regalias, 3 phantoms, 2 spiritual humans...it's a good number to get things started. At the very least, I'll start working on the 1st IC post. Gonna do a final roll call to see if we're waiting for anyone else tomorrow.
We need another human so that they can all be 3, but for now we only got 3 3s.

What if I am Fate? 😳 But yeah!! I was stalking the page and the CS thread and deciding whether or not to join but here I AM! I finished drawing my newest OC too so I just need to write the CS 🥺 I'll have it done by tonight! ^^/

What if I am Fate? 😳 But yeah!! I was stalking the page and the CS thread and deciding whether or not to join but here I AM! I finished drawing my newest OC too so I just need to write the CS 🥺 I'll have it done by tonight! ^^/

Looking forward to it^^

OKAY. I have an idea but I'm not sure if it's allowed?

Basically, I was planning to make a spiritual human like oh she sees ghosts and shit, but the thing is that she's directly related with AFAH as in,,,probably her parents helped the AFAH outbreak and probably are still part of the very few AFAH people there is now? So, because I like making my OCs suffer from some crisis and I love drama, I was planning on her being always told and exposed to not believe that bs of gods and religion since AFAH had started, but at the same time she's LITERALLY seeing them and she'd be conflicted to believe either that she REALLY lost it or what her parents and AFAH believed was wrong :')

So, tldr I want to make my Spiritual Humanbe related to AFAH somehow, so is that okay?

OKAY. I have an idea but I'm not sure if it's allowed?

Basically, I was planning to make a spiritual human like oh she sees ghosts and shit, but the thing is that she's directly related with AFAH as in,,,probably her parents helped the AFAH outbreak and probably are still part of the very few AFAH people there is now? So, because I like making my OCs suffer from some crisis and I love drama, I was planning on her being always told and exposed to not believe that bs of gods and religion since AFAH had started, but at the same time she's LITERALLY seeing them and she'd be conflicted to believe either that she REALLY lost it or what her parents and AFAH believed was wrong :')

So, tldr I want to make my Spiritual Humanbe related to AFAH somehow, so is that okay?

that's fine

CS UP! \^^/ Please let me know if I should change something!!

I had so much trouble writing the backstory goodness

I think Liashu may have been the type to willingly work with her and allow her to take the lead. But would of likely got annoyed by her if she takes all or most of the rewards from their arrangment, and\or butt in to his personal plans.
Ue for sure would share rewards / she isn't the type to be put under anyone's thumbs -- she likes taking the lead and dictating the outcome [not all the necessary rewards]. She might butt in if there was a large chaotic event that draws attention to them; she prefers subtle methods unless she's forced to be confronted.

She switches to a direct assault.

I've made some changes to my Regalia. New Theme song and re-did the personality. He is now a mute as well.

Nico Nico I just want to know if you want to start off as my Regalia right off or have me find you? I'd prefer to start off already paired but it's up to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back