• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

damn. cute fox was snatched up before Kami_X could make himself a gi-normous clan

Gotta be quick.
tenor.gif

Life. Life. I'm cool with either tbh. Pre-established might be the easier of the two since Shiro pre-shinkification would have been a spirit wandering aimlessly in the location of where his village once stood. However it would also be fun to explore the ceremony as well.

I'm going to review over their histories again because everything likes to enter then exit rather than stay to see how long ago they would've met if we want to go with pre-established.

They could have met over 100 years ago when his village fell to ruin and he was slaughtered by a traitor :3 Life. Life.

Well, long story short.

Jinnosuke's village was directly in the way of where certain government officials had decided to build a new rail way. Initially offered a sum of money to vacate and move elsewhere, the villagers refused. The money that was then offered to them was instead paid to a group of bandits who were tasked with using force to get the villagers to leave, at first trying to scare them away through repeated attacks, which then escalated to small warfare between the village combatants led by Jin's father and including Jin who was tasked mainly with scouting and alerting the village of an incoming threat. One night whilst on nightwatch duty, a traitor in the ranks swayed by the bandits as well as fear for his life had come from behind and slit Jin's throat, silencing him and allowing the bandits to sneak up on the village and catch everyone by surprise, killing those that fought and hunting/capturing those that fled. The strong that were caught were then forced into labor, i.e. building the railway ;x

VeiledPariah VeiledPariah
Am re-reading our old rp because I forgot a lot of the past interactions...poor Ude. He was good guy :closedeyescryingfrown:

*holds out a cross*
Yeah I mean if Snow ever does somehow join and is like you did what to Ude I can always turn into an actually fulfilled journey and rekindle that love lol but until then it’s the perfect setup to come back and dive into this.
*bows respectfully to the lost kami*

Mmm, mmm a very raw background considering that those kinds of actions probably happened but were never written down in history due to the "wrong" that can be seen with it. But yes I can definitely see Inemaru entering after hearing some of the dying wishes from the slain villagers to kill maybe not only the bandits but the officials that started the killings.

I already see Jin having some subconscious concerns towards Ame. He won't know why but his gut will tell him that he would need to be wary of her VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Life. Life. Aye, it wouldn't surprise me if it did happen. No doubt the bandits would have been used as scapegoats whilst the Government denounced any knowledge of it.

His village was destroyed for the sake of trains and would subconsciously harbour negative feelings towards them o3o. Ame likes trains :p

What the heck RPN isn't giving me notifications grrrr

Yeah Jin is one of my faves too based on CSs 🥺 I'm so excited to see him in action in the RP and omg PLEASE make Ame talk about trains somehow to Jin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back