• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

Us humans are just chilling

I have a couple of questions! So with time-are we playing different scenarios at different times of the day simultaneously? Like there's a scene happening at 2:00pm and there's another happening at 5:00pm, or are we to follow the same time as GM?

Also this is kind of a really dumb question. I forgot a lot about Noragami and I need to rewatch it again LOL, but can the spiritual humans touch phantoms/spirits or just see them? Like a small phantom is trying to get to Chisato and she's just like "stfu" and swats at it like a mosquito

I have a couple of questions! So with time-are we playing different scenarios at different times of the day simultaneously? Like there's a scene happening at 2:00pm and there's another happening at 5:00pm, or are we to follow the same time as GM?

Also this is kind of a really dumb question. I forgot a lot about Noragami and I need to rewatch it again LOL, but can the spiritual humans touch phantoms/spirits or just see them? Like a small phantom is trying to get to Chisato and she's just like "stfu" and swats at it like a mosquito
Spiritual humans should theoretically be able to interact with phantoms

Bruh Jinno and Ine about to be the most badass pair in the RP

VeiledPariah VeiledPariah You're probably right I just had to make sure LOL

I'll write my post after one more person does to brainstorm some scene ideas

Yep. The former is right. You can pick any time or day you want to start an event/scene for your character. But to interact with Rika, you ought be in her time scenario. Alternatively, if you start your own, others can choose to join yours if they wish.

Depends on their spiritual powers, but generally yes. They can interact with gods and phantoms. Spiritual humans were never really touched upon in Noragami (besides Hiyori and she's half phantom =P) so you're a free to get a bit creative as well...just don't go too overboard this early on ^^;

Life. Life. I'm cool with either tbh. Pre-established might be the easier of the two since Shiro pre-shinkification would have been a spirit wandering aimlessly in the location of where his village once stood. However it would also be fun to explore the ceremony as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back