• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

Random thing I thought of that I should probbaly ask. How would the God's Greatest Secret work for her or would it not really matter?

From my understanding, it shouldn't matter because the purpose of naming in the traditional sense seals the past memory and prevents phantomization, but Kuro is already a phantom. That's why it's pretty much up to her what her (you) what her abilities would be if she were to get a new name, if her personality changes, whether she can participate in ablution rituals, etc. Ebisu's named lesser phantoms become became more docile/sentient, willing to listen to him.

Hagusa, named by Izanami's brush, kept his memories of his previous life. If anything, he became even more phantom.

Last edited:
I'm trying to decide if/How much Kuro would change when she does get named. I think she will a bit but not drastically. She will still be the same prideful bird just a little different

Sorry I've been very busy with DMing my own game. I'll try to get a post out this week.

I shall eagerly wait for it^^

But if you find yourself too busy to write/lacking ideas/or just don't know how to respond, feel free to let me know and I'll just shove our characters forward. No need to overstress yourself for it.

one day i have to find some situation this fits

3784ac7e8acafc357d90d89f5570a0cc719cfefa.jpg

my guess would be she turns into kuro lol

that would be super odd as well having your double giving you orders

The very difficult to guess awnser will be revealed in the next I post.

Also probably not going to control Izanami and just leave that to you. Idk how she is supposed to be played so I will just leave it alone

Lucem Lucem
Ryo is much better at pacifying a dragon than Rika.

Dante Verren Dante Verren
"I am Kuro-Kyogi, Azani has said much about you but she did not mention how good your taste were when it came to appearances"

😂 Kuro's as cute as ever, but it's this line that stands out to me: ' The goddesses eyes were red, but not the exact same tone of red, when Kuro-Kyogi saw her reflection her own eyes always gleamed with a beautiful crimson corruption, yet these eyes that looked back at her did not have that gleam. There was something more pure in it.' Does Kuro secretly wish to be pure? ^_^

got another post out hopefully i am playing izanami well a loving but insane mom that isn't exactly the most healthy influence is my goal

got another post out hopefully i am playing izanami well a loving but insane mom that isn't exactly the most healthy influence is my goal

Post would be easier to read with more periods, but the characterization is on point I think :closedeyessmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back