• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

Naming a phantom for a normal god would probably be enough to go that far even further, but for someone with restiance to the blight/orruption Azani would be realtivily fine. Mind you I don't want to tell you how to play your character so if you want to give her a monster claw by all means go ahead aslong as it's okay with the gm

Naming a phantom for a normal god would probably be enough to go that far even further, but for someone with restiance to the blight/orruption Azani would be realtivily fine. Mind you I don't want to tell you how to play your character so if you want to give her a monster claw by all means go ahead aslong as it's okay with the gm
Depends on the god major gods get huge amount minor ones just die naming normsl phantoms if I remember right

By monster claw I mean a blackened twisted hand not literal monster

I'm cool with it.

Kuro's weapon form being a monster claw would be entertaining^^

Depends on the god major gods get huge amount minor ones just die naming normsl phantoms if I remember right

By monster claw I mean a blackened twisted hand not literal monster

Ebisu is a major god and he dies lol. It just depends on the type of god. Naming fish spirits (Ryuujin) is as much of an ability as naming phantoms (Izanami) and I let players design their godly abilities^^ So it's entirely up to you how affected you want Azani to be to blight. If a phantom character (or any spirit) likes you, generally they won't blight you...but because phantoms are mostly malice/hate/negativity, forcing phantoms into names is suicide for most gods (especially the more pure ones).

Meanwhile, in the back of my mind, I wonder how Kuro would be willing as a prideful phantom. I'd enjoy to see how that entirely scenario would play out.

I will get a post covering that exact topic in a little bit

I'm sure it'll be very entertaining^^

Izanami's brush is Izanami's power (and she makes them) so using it circumvents the no naming phantoms rule if you can get a hold of it. Ebisu was naming phantoms left and right with it lol and used it to create a vent out of the underworld.

I'm cool with it.

Kuro's weapon form being a monster claw would be entertaining^^

Ebisu is a major god and he dies lol. It just depends on the type of god. Naming fish spirits (Ryuujin) is as much of an ability as naming phantoms (Izanami) and I let players design their godly abilities^^ So it's entirely up to you how affected you want Azani to be to blight. If a phantom character (or any spirit) likes you, generally they won't blight you...but because phantoms are mostly malice/hate/negativity, forcing phantoms into names is suicide for most gods (especially the more pure ones).

I'm sure it'll be very entertaining^^
Oh by monster claw again I just meant a lot of blight on her hand. It feels like a decent expression of the power of naming a greater phantom. It is just temp anyways a little holy water from a shrine and it will be all good.

Izanami's brush is Izanami's power (and she makes them) so using it circumvents the no naming phantoms rule if you can get a hold of it. Ebisu was naming phantoms left and right with it lol and used it to create a vent out of the underworld.
Azani: mom can I have an early birthday present
Izanami: what do you want
Azani: one of your hood brushes
Izanami : well I guess

Oh by monster claw again I just meant a lot of blight on her hand. It feels like a decent expression of the power of naming a greater phantom. It is just temp anyways a little holy water from a shrine and it will be all good.

Lol, I see. Well up to you and Dante. God players can blight their character however they want =P

If it were Kami_X, he'd find a way to convince her that 'Spot' is a good name by playing on her prideful nature 😂

Ryo is a lore master, so I have to know things he should know. Almost makes me wish I went with a character who wasn't as big brain.

I feel the same way about Kami_X lol. Truth is I know next to nothing about hacking ^_^

Btw, looks like Inari's also patron of Blacksmiths and Brothels :grinningteeth:

I feel the same way about Kami_X lol. Truth is I know next to nothing about hacking ^_^

Btw, looks like Inari's also patron of Blacksmiths and Brothels :grinningteeth:
Just slap the keyboard and say "I'm in". That's how the movies do it.

Inari and Hachiman have quite a few similarities. Probably one of the reasons they're the two gods with the most shrines.

Just slap the keyboard and say "I'm in". That's how the movies do it.

Inari and Hachiman have quite a few similarities. Probably one of the reasons they're the two gods with the most shrines.

👌 😂

Yep, they're gods that earned their place in Heaven from scratch (Inari gaining popularity during the era of capitalism for Japan) and interacting with humans as compared some of the older major gods like Ryuujin, Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, etc who have more to do with nature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back