• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC - Hogwarts RP

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Dont they get off at hogsmeade. You can just say they were sheltered and not allowed out often.

Imelda is gonna be that kid who leans way too far in her boat trying to spot the squid and ends up almost falling in xD she's much cooler when she's older and way clumsier at eleven

Haha "excuse me mr goblin can you tell me about the goblin rebellions." "Ill do even better ill give you a demonstration" *unsheathing swords are heard and bloodcurling screams are echoing.* "I just wanted to speak about it"

I think my character will just have to meet everyone at the Hogsmeade station tbh

Is the ride there going to be a time skip because its an 8hr journey right
A lot of it will be skipped over - I think we’ll go for another hour or so, max, then jump to a half hour before arrival. Now that the Express is moving and everyone has posted, the leaps between time stamps will also get larger

promqueen promqueen

Bruv

Olba and Gordon will have so much to handle because apparently our Ravenclaws like jumping out of the boats to meet the giant squid

Children I understand your curiosity but please... Do it at a time when no one is looking I know the patrol times now if you'll tell me your discoveries-"

Okay took a two hour walk with my puppy, I’ll be working on that sheet now ~

Only Ravenclaw boy amongst the first years... Does that mean he’ll be sleeping alone? 😏

Users who are viewing this thread

Back