• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC - Hogwarts RP

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I just realised I’m the only one with just a prefect role, so what will happen once she graduates? 🤔

I just realised I’m the only one with just a prefect role, so what will happen once she graduates? 🤔
On that note, time has run out for one of the writers for a first year Ravenclaw to get back to me. Thus, I'll be removing the character. It's open if you want it - if not we'll go on with three.

As for what will happen after graduation, I intend to have their stories continue. An Order of the Phoenix (the organization, not the book) like situation

On that note, time has run out for one of the writers for a first year Ravenclaw to get back to me. Thus, I'll be removing the character. It's open if you want it - if not we'll go on with three.

As for what will happen after graduation, I intend to have their stories continue. An Order of the Phoenix (the organization, not the book) like situation

Oh? I guess I’m stealing that first year student then... Let’s just say he/she missed the train heh

And alrighty, that’s cool ~

Wait how does one get to Hogwarts before the sorting ceremony if one miss the train? 🤔

Wait how does one get to Hogwarts before the sorting ceremony if one miss the train? 🤔
I’d recommend having them pop up on the train when it begins, pen they could perhaps jump on at the last second. Otherwise...flying car or some other fast transportation, ig

Let me just create the character first and I’ll perhaps plop him/her down somewhere depending on how quick I can fill out the cs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back