• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC - Hogwarts RP

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
We've got aircon in my office, and all it does is create arguments, too hot, too cold...

Far more civilised just sticking with open windows

There are a few characters interested in joining the Quidditch team (notably RayPurchase RayPurchase explosiveKitten explosiveKitten PixieDust PixieDust and perhaps Cleopatrick Cleopatrick , who mentioned Zeno was good on a broom). So here's how this will work:

I'm thinking of making it a dice affair - we'll play through try outs have different situations require a certain roll (on a d20) to succeed. If two or more characters are competing in an actual Quidditch match further down the line, we'll likely play that the same way too.

First years will be allowed to try out for the team - due to Harry's success, Hogwarts lets them have a shot, though it must be on a school broom. However, it's still very unlikely, and thus the rolls required to succeed will be much higher than they otherwise would, so don't be surprised if you don't make it.

If any sixth years wish to already be on the team, contact me and we'll sort it out.

I've also noticed we also have two Gryffindors interested in being the Quidditch Captain of their house - Johanna and Ross. Once we get to a year where that could be possible, we'll sort it with dice again.

How does that sound? And would you prefer we stick purely to chance, or work out some very basic proficiency bonuses as time goes on?

And, of course, if anyone is unfamiliar with the use of dice in RPGs, don't worry. It's not difficult, and we'd be happy to teach you

I love how Weasleys Wizarding Wheezes have been banned. Like, the teachers just know that it's that popular.
Honestly, it sounds like there's gonna be a lot of smuggling with this batch of first years.

PixieDust PixieDust I just realized I haven't asked this, if Victoire and Gordon are pretty much close friends by this point... would she be opposed to him visiting during the summer? Because I feel like he would have asked so that he could test out how potent the Veela genes are on Fleur as opposed to Victoire.

This scholar will literally pursue any field of study I swear.

You see- XD

She can be just a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiit oblivious XD

all you gotta do is poke her and she'll literally be like a puppy wanting your love XD

Maree Maree

PixieDust PixieDust I just realized I haven't asked this, if Victoire and Gordon are pretty much close friends by this point... would she be opposed to him visiting during the summer? Because I feel like he would have asked so that he could test out how potent the Veela genes are on Fleur as opposed to Victoire.

This scholar will literally pursue any field of study I swear.
Oh wow Gordon lives for his experiments xD I’m sure she would invite him, though he probably might not want to mention his experiment lol 😂

Oh wow Gordon lives for his experiments xD I’m sure she would invite him, though he probably might not want to mention his experiment lol 😂

Oh he won't. He would just be ecstatic to hear that he can come over. Probably will ask a few questions about the whole veela thing but he'll behave! Um, mostly.

Oh he won't. He would just be ecstatic to hear that he can come over. Probably will ask a few questions about the whole veela thing but he'll behave! Um, mostly.
I feel like Bill and Fleur would be a bit baffled xD or maybe Bill first thought they were dating and got super dad mode and Vicky had to explain lol

I feel like Bill and Fleur would be a bit baffled xD or maybe Bill first thought they were dating and got super dad mode and Vicky had to explain lol

That would be funny. He's all dad mode and talking about dating while Gordon is sitting there and just: "While I would surely treasure her if she was my girlfriend, I'm afraid she is not... sir?"

Gordon can create the sweetest misunderstandings but also be respectful at the same time.

That would be funny. He's all dad mode and talking about dating while Gordon is sitting there and just: "While I would surely treasure her if she was my girlfriend, I'm afraid she is not... sir?"

Gordon can create the sweetest misunderstandings but also be respectful at the same time.
What a sweetheart lol meanwhile I feel like Fleur would be laughing a little at Bill cause she’d already worked out their dynamic xD

What a sweetheart lol meanwhile I feel like Fleur would be laughing a little at Bill cause she’d already worked out their dynamic xD

Oho, I feel like Gordon would be a frequent visitor to the Weasley-Delacour family. Mostly to research but sometimes just to generally hang out.

Oho, I feel like Gordon would be a frequent visitor to the Weasley-Delacour family. Mostly to research but sometimes just to generally hang out.
Then he will have already met Dominique then! Also I feel like Louis would probably follow him round everywhere asking about Hogwarts

Yep, they likely know each other. Gordon would probably still be very bewildered with Dominique's lack of focus but he'll leave her alone about it. And he would absolutely love Louis's curiosity and probably answers any sort of question thrown at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back