• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC - Hogwarts RP

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Sverige! Oh wow hej! XD yeah you’re an hour ahead

Lol what is summer? Britain doesn’t know that word xD

Normally I'd agree, but last summer was bloody boiling, and this summer looks like it's going to be the same.

I miss the old fashioned grey and wet summer....

Ooh RayPurchase RayPurchase if Ross’s parents are both quidditch players then chances are Midas and Imelda will kind of know of him since their dad is an international quidditch player for Switzerland and also plays for Puddlemere Utd

PixieDust PixieDust Oh definitely then! Wimborne Wasps and Holyhead Harpies (Not quite international level for them though!) They would definitely know each other I reckon, parents would definitely know each other

Oh, if some of yall Pureblood / High-class Half-blood socialite peeps want, they could definitely know Anastasia.

Cause you know, parties and all.

British weather sucks, the other week it rained all morning the it hailed and then was hot af. Like what the hell is going on.

PixieDust PixieDust Oh definitely then! Wimborne Wasps and Holyhead Harpies (Not quite international level for them though!) They would definitely know each other I reckon, parents would definitely know each other
Lol Imelda will always respect the Harpies but Puddlemere is her ride or die so she will probably argue that one xD (she’s way more into quidditch than Midas who couldn’t care less)

You know when my character is in third year i wonder if he will fit in Hufflepuffs entrance, he will probably get stuck lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back