OOC General Discussion

Alrighty. Well I am working on the post now.

Two questions though,

Any exposition you would like me to have him share?

And, how am I supposed to convince him that Era and Val are dead? I mean, I could say that Fae had borrowed a few trinkets of the girls as proof.

Saiyans don't particularly care for "proof." When the word comes from a prestigious family of high power levels and a solid record of service, it's as good as fact. The king is no different. If Fae says they were confirmed dead with her own eyes and that she grieved for them before returning, he will believe her.

And as for exposition, nothing special comes to mind. You've got a pretty good idea of what he is like from my past posts, but if worse comes to worse just ask "how would Frieza reply to what Fae just said?" and you're golden.

ChoShadow ChoShadow

Alrighty! Finally posted that monster. How is that boss? Anything need changed?

You really outdid yourself there good sir!

*Cracks Knuckles*

Time for ChazGhost ChazGhost and myself to take over for now. I will be posting in three sections, one tonight, one tomorrow during the day, and one tomorrow evening if I still have it in me. The first section will react to the time they spend waiting and their exiting the ship and beginning their siege on the palace. The second will be everything up to Valkyrie meeting the King and the two Super Saiyans beginning their struggle, and the third will be Era finding Fae at which point I will ask you to jump in and help out with Fae's responses to Era's arrival and finding her.

Make sense?

Anyway, off to begin stage 1!

You really outdid yourself there good sir!

*Cracks Knuckles*

Time for ChazGhost ChazGhost and myself to take over for now. I will be posting in three sections, one tonight, one tomorrow during the day, and one tomorrow evening if I still have it in me. The first section will react to the time they spend waiting and their exiting the ship and beginning their siege on the palace. The second will be everything up to Valkyrie meeting the King and the two Super Saiyans beginning their struggle, and the third will be Era finding Fae at which point I will ask you to jump in and help out with Fae's responses to Era's arrival and finding her.

Make sense?

Anyway, off to begin stage 1!

Woohoo!

Sound good to me, boss! Just give me the signal, and I will post for Fae. Until then, don't wait on any posts from me. However, I will be sure to have some of it written up to give me a head start for when the time comes. Have fun you two!

Woohoo!

Sound good to me, boss! Just give me the signal, and I will post for Fae. Until then, don't wait on any posts from me. However, I will be sure to have some of it written up to give me a head start for when the time comes. Have fun you two!

Cool.

I figure that Era will find Fae by breaking through the palace and into the king's chamber while Valkyrie tangles with him elsewhere. When she finds Fae, I will cut the post short and give you your opening to reply to Era's arrival. At that point Fae can use what strength she has left to speak to Era for as long as you want. Era will be too shell shocked by Fae's current state to really speak so you can just have Era respond to Fae with absent minded nods or small gestures in place of words if need be.

Cool.

I figure that Era will find Fae by breaking through the palace and into the king's chamber while Valkyrie tangles with him elsewhere. When she finds Fae, I will cut the post short and give you your opening to reply to Era's arrival. At that point Fae can use what strength she has left to speak to Era for as long as you want. Era will be too shell shocked by Fae's current state to really speak so you can just have Era respond to Fae with absent minded nods or small gestures in place of words if need be.

Alrighty, boss. I shall keep that in mind. I should be able to write mostly a full post beforehand. If i can get around to it before you get to that point. Anyway, You know where to find her! Trust me, she ain't going nowhere anytime soon.

Great job on the post D. Rex D. Rex , I was excepting what happen to happen and it really nice to read. Anyways what should Pyro do now? ChoShadow ChoShadow

I set up Pyro and his crew to catch up to Era who is going to be halted by a large group of Darkhood forces. They are numerous, but they'll only slow the group down. Pyro will have a blast against them, as will his crew. Era will try to fight through to reach the palace, so Pyro and his group can just have fun annihilating the Darkhoods while keeping an eye out for the few real Saiyans amongst them who have tails that aren't wrapped around their waists. Era will explain that difference to them in my post that's going up in a few minutes, and then it's all on you to just have fun battling away as much as you want.

ChazGhost ChazGhost ChoShadow ChoShadow

Just to make it so there is no misunderstanding, even if you all aready, better be safe than sorry.

Fae is down for the count right now. So I will be forgoing posting at her until she recovers awakens. To that effect, don't wait up on me, yall. Go kick ass, grab glory, and look awesome. I'll be sure to have Fae be suitably impressed when she does awaken.

Until then, she is at Val's mercy of what to do wit her.

ChazGhost ChazGhost ChoShadow ChoShadow

Just to make it so there is no misunderstanding, even if you all aready, better be safe than sorry.

Fae is down for the count right now. So I will be forgoing posting at her until she recovers awakens. To that effect, don't wait up on me, yall. Go kick ass, grab glory, and look awesome. I'll be sure to have Fae be suitably impressed when she does awaken.

Until then, she is at Val's mercy of what to do wit her.

No worries. I'll keep tagging you though so you know when I've posted.

Part of me wants Pyrp to steal the kill on the king but then again that would be kinda of rude... And the gap in power maybe to much for him to do it.

Part of me wants Pyrp to steal the kill on the king but then again that would be kinda of rude... And the gap in power maybe to much for him to do it.

WAY too much at the moment. I don't remember what Pyro's current level is, but the King is sitting at around 660 mil. Pyro hasn't a chance in hell right now. Lol.

D. Rex D. Rex Since Fae is the one who's been beaten down I'll let you do a time skip until she's fully recovered physically from what's happened. Chaz and I can include narrative about what our characters did in the meantime once you're finished.

D. Rex D. Rex Since Fae is the one who's been beaten down I'll let you do a time skip until she's fully recovered physically from what's happened. Chaz and I can include narrative about what our characters did in the meantime once you're finished.

Aye aye boss! I shall get to it as soon as I can. Hopefully tonight, if possible. Full recovery, maybe a week and a few days. Mainly for the broken bones.

By the way, may I pick your brain on what you think would be a fair zenkai boost multiplier to start applying? I was thinking double. Just as an easy go to number, but I don't want to over/under sell it.

Aye aye boss! I shall get to it as soon as I can. Hopefully tonight, if possible. Full recovery, maybe a week and a few days. Mainly for the broken bones.

By the way, may I pick your brain on what you think would be a fair zenkai boost multiplier to start applying? I was thinking double. Just as an easy go to number, but I don't want to over/under sell it.

I've been thinking about that. What's Fae at again? Around 4 mil-ish? Doubling might be a bit much, but I can certainly see 1.4-1.7, thereabouts. The higher above 1 million she is, the slower her body develops because it knows to prepare for the SS transformations down at the DNA level even if she wants to keep jumping forward. By the time her power reaches around 12-15 mil, she'll only see 0.2-0.5x growths every zenkai experience, and even less when not a zenkai. Same goes for Era and Val.

They'll all be relying more and more on their SS transformations as we move forward to keep pace with the enemies they face, which is where Pyro will be able to kind of rub it in that his natural state is powerful enough to keep up after a while once he really starts grinding time in the training rooms with Era and Valkyrie in their SS forms.

I've been thinking about that. What's Fae at again? Around 4 mil-ish? Doubling might be a bit much, but I can certainly see 1.4-1.7, thereabouts. The higher above 1 million she is, the slower her body develops because it knows to prepare for the SS transformations down at the DNA level even if she wants to keep jumping forward. By the time her power reaches around 12-15 mil, she'll only see 0.2-0.5x growths every zenkai experience, and even less when not a zenkai. Same goes for Era and Val.

They'll all be relying more and more on their SS transformations as we move forward to keep pace with the enemies they face, which is where Pyro will be able to kind of rub it in that his natural state is powerful enough to keep up after a while once he really starts grinding time in the training rooms with Era and Valkyrie in their SS forms.

My last count, after her bout with Era, put her closer to 6ish million. But I get where you are going boss. I'll math up something accordingly! And I think her trying to get stronger, despite her body not letting her will be something fun to play with. And definitely help fuel her frustrations as they are all now leagues ahead.

My last count, after her bout with Era, put her closer to 6ish million. But I get where you are going boss. I'll math up something accordingly! And I think her trying to get stronger, despite her body not letting her will be something fun to play with. And definitely help fuel her frustrations as they are all now leagues ahead.

Can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back