OOC General Discussion

ChoShadow ChoShadow

I'll be able to get a post out today. I had planned to do so yesterday but the kids got sick.

The post will be the final part of the scene and contain the conclusion of the fight. Which will include the attention directed to the other saiyans to rub things in.

No worries. I'm just posting to kill time and satisfy my own urge to write more. I was planning to write a big long post about Era and Val messing with their opponents, but I got lazy and stopped early. Lol.

Alrighty! Gonna be getting out a post tonight! And with the final work inspection of the year almost out of the way, among other things, I can finally(finally!) Get back to posting regularly.

I will get a post out for Fae Tuesday or Wednesday evening should things go according to plan. With inspection happening on the latter. Tuesday is the last push, so once I'm done, I'm good to go. And I'm quite looking forward to responding!

I will get a post out for Fae Tuesday or Wednesday evening should things go according to plan. With inspection happening on the latter. Tuesday is the last push, so once I'm done, I'm good to go. And I'm quite looking forward to responding!

Sweet.

ChazGhost ChazGhost D. Rex D. Rex

Now that Zaero has been destroyed and our characters hit by the loss, it's time to do what Saiyans and a determined Frost Demon do best. Fight.

The next leg of our adventure is going to be a decent length discussion between our respective characters, minus Era who will only show up at the end of the discussion.

What will happen is a sort of back and forth discussing ideas and theories. The idea here will be to build tension between them as they all have different ideologies about power, how to grow and attain further levels, and what would be best for the group as a whole.

I figured Pyro would suggest what will eventually be our course of action which is to take the fight to the Darkhoods. He will suggest doing so because his race can grow exponentially through rigorous combat and training, as can the Saiyans. Even if their Super Saiyan powers are nearing a limit, perhaps continuing combat will help them push through whatever ceiling they hit.

Valkyrie will be suggesting that they wait and train, hoping that somehow training and continuing to push one another will be the answer to their problem. This approach, as passive as it is, could be what triggers Faeora.

Fae, as previously mentioned, will be almost insulted by Valkyrie's passive suggestion. They're Saiyans, for goodness sake. Fighting is part of their DNA and if they stop fighting now and use "training" as an excuse to sit idly by, then what good are they? How can they fulfill their promise to Jasmine?

Valkyrie will continue arguing and present good points, but ultimately Pyro and Fae will start pushing her back into a corner in the argument which will only be broken by Era who sides with Fae and Pyro saying they should press a calculated assault on the Darkhood Forces. Even if the Master's Ki is Divine and they can't sense it, she will suggest that Pyro's AI can pick up the ion trails of his ship to tell what direction they headed after destroying Zaero. They will follow the trail and lead us to our next phase where we split up throughout the galaxy and hunt the Darkhoods down.

Let me know what you guys think. If you would like to make changes or suggest anything to add to the mixture, let me know!

D. Rex D. Rex ChazGhost ChazGhost

So good news! I have figured out as far as Super Saiyan God for our RP, and who will discover what for the entirety!

Given how the story is going to go, I have chosen Valkyrie as the recipient of the Super Saiyan God power. In an odd way it's poetic, as she was the first to discover the Super Saiyan form as well.

As a result Fae will discover, first, the Super Saiyan Precursor not long after Valkyrie discovers Super Saiyan God. The reason is because while Fae has the potential to reach SSG, she doesn't have the right emotional trigger. As a result this form comes about instead.

However she will also be the one to discover Super Saiyan Blue after she has reached the Super Saiyan God level. The reason why has to do with her transforming into the Super Saiyan Precursor before she acquired Godli Ki. The logic is that the Precursor gave her a brief glimpse of Godly Ki before she attained SSG, and that she realized during her battle in said form that the more relaxed she was the more powerful she seemed to become. This gives her an insight into the Super Saiyan God power and the fact that it draws more heavily upon relaxed Ki than anything else. After attaining Super Saiyan God herself, she concentrates her efforts on calming her mind and controlling her Ki rather than pushing her body like she normally does. And Super Saiyan Blue is the result.

KingHink, you and I can discuss this in more detail whenever you're ready. Just hit me up via pm.

That leaves Era the discovery of Divine Instinct.

As for Pyro, I figured he could discover his ultimate form not long after Fae discovers Super Saiyan Blue. That would be the perfect time for him to receive the power up and instantly jump to a level equal to the Saiyan's most powerful form (at that time).

D. Rex D. Rex ChazGhost ChazGhost

Also, I've made some slight adjustments to the transformations section regarding SSG onwards for the Saiyans. Please both of you go read Super Saiyan God, Saiyan Beyond God, Super Saiyan Precursor, Super Saiyan Blue, and Divine Instinct. The information for each has been adjusted somewhat, and I think you'll like the balancing and finer detail they now bring to the table.

EDIT: One more thing. My recent post has moved us forward quite a bit and set us up in the Void Room for another training stint. Fae and Val will be training together, and I figured this would be a good enough time as any for Fae to make a bit of advancement and begin moving towards SS2. She won't hit it just yet, but she'll start getting the idea and push herself forward towards it at a more accelerated rate than the other two ladies.

Era's training, if you could call it that, is more like a round and a half of masochism. And Valkyrie's training will be so weakhearted that it can barely be called training. She's too emotionally upset about Era's change to really dedicate like she should, so Fae will be the only Saiyan really getting anything out of this for now.

Last edited:
Would Pyro be allowed to bring a few members (Disco, Jaws, and Alices) of his crew into the void so he can train them or would Era not allow it?
ChoShadow ChoShadow

Hey D. Rex D. Rex , I'll give you control of Val for a while so you can use her to train with Fae. So before I pass the reins, here's the dynamic right now between them:

Val is beginning to fall into a mild depression over worry about Era's change. She doesn't know what to do, what to say, or even if there's anyone who can intervene and get Era back on track. Her training with Fae will be half-hearted, only putting out as much energy as it takes to keep even with Fae, but not putting out enough to truly challenge her like she used to.

I think the best thing for Valkyrie right now would be to have Fae basically tell her off with something like, "If you're not going to take our training seriously, then go train by yourself."

Fae's setting herself up for SS2 soon enough, so the sooner she gets to her usual harsh and hellish training she's endured for so long, the better. Valkyrie will slow her down and she'll be able to see that right away. We all know that Fae has faith in their Saiyan blood and their genetic ability to adapt to combat situations, so she will be able to use that faith in her blood to push her farther while Valkyrie and Era begin lagging behind.

Val's training will be more or less just staying in shape while Era will essentially be torturing herself trying to force the pain and misery she felt during the passing of Jasmine to reignite the spark that brought about the explosion of power. But she won't be able to do it. She'll keep trying, but she'll keep failing.

The sisters are beginning to unravel, so Fae is going to have to take on a more leader-like position among them. Someone has to keep Era in line, and Valkyrie from letting her sadness and concern for Era's well being overwhelm her.

I think that should be enough information to pass you the reins. You can even have Val speak if you want to. Her color is #501bc4 using the color BBCode, just in case you decide to give her dialogue. Most of what she has to say will be about Era's change and how concerned she is, so it shouldn't be too hard to give her one or two lines before Fae tells her to go train by herself.

Have fun!

Hey D. Rex D. Rex , I'll give you control of Val for a while so you can use her to train with Fae. So before I pass the reins, here's the dynamic right now between them:

Val is beginning to fall into a mild depression over worry about Era's change. She doesn't know what to do, what to say, or even if there's anyone who can intervene and get Era back on track. Her training with Fae will be half-hearted, only putting out as much energy as it takes to keep even with Fae, but not putting out enough to truly challenge her like she used to.

I think the best thing for Valkyrie right now would be to have Fae basically tell her off with something like, "If you're not going to take our training seriously, then go train by yourself."

Fae's setting herself up for SS2 soon enough, so the sooner she gets to her usual harsh and hellish training she's endured for so long, the better. Valkyrie will slow her down and she'll be able to see that right away. We all know that Fae has faith in their Saiyan blood and their genetic ability to adapt to combat situations, so she will be able to use that faith in her blood to push her farther while Valkyrie and Era begin lagging behind.

Val's training will be more or less just staying in shape while Era will essentially be torturing herself trying to force the pain and misery she felt during the passing of Jasmine to reignite the spark that brought about the explosion of power. But she won't be able to do it. She'll keep trying, but she'll keep failing.

The sisters are beginning to unravel, so Fae is going to have to take on a more leader-like position among them. Someone has to keep Era in line, and Valkyrie from letting her sadness and concern for Era's well being overwhelm her.

I think that should be enough information to pass you the reins. You can even have Val speak if you want to. Her color is #501bc4 using the color BBCode, just in case you decide to give her dialogue. Most of what she has to say will be about Era's change and how concerned she is, so it shouldn't be too hard to give her one or two lines before Fae tells her to go train by herself.

Have fun!
Awesome! Ill make sure to make a good scene. I'll have a post out tonight or tomorrow! As well as get with you about some things and ideas I have been having this evening.
Been taking care of sick kids and self, else I would of had something out much sooner. That outbreak punched pretty hard.

Awesome! Ill make sure to make a good scene. I'll have a post out tonight or tomorrow! As well as get with you about some things and ideas I have been having this evening.
Been taking care of sick kids and self, else I would of had something out much sooner. That outbreak punched pretty hard.

Sounds good. Get better soon.

Alrighty! Had it mostly written out. But then it got eaten and now I got it halfway written out. Managed to not throw my phone across the room.. Sorry to keep you waiting, but it will be incoming today.

Quick question though, that I thought of as I was writing it, and didn't want to assume. Would they be feeling similar things from Era that they would have had from the King? Ala hints of dark super saiyan type of feel, even if they don't quite have a name for it or even know there is a difference.

No.

Era's rage is carrying her to a dark place, but her energy will remain unchanged for the time being. I was toying with the notion of having her go Dark Super Saiyan, but I decided not to pursue that idea. Instead, she will become a White Super Saiyan which doesn't change the feeling of one's energy like the Dark Super Saiyan does.

The next enemy we face will challenge everyone to a point where Era's currently violent thirst for revenge will give way to total and utter despair during the battle. She will abandon all hope or desire to live due to her belief that she will never be able to avenge Elprede or Jasmine, or anyone the Darkhoods have murdered in cold blood along the way.

By this time they will have all reached Super Saiyan 2 following Fae's transformation, so she will actually become a White Super Saiyan 2 which will help tip the scales in the group's favor. Her reaction time increase will prevent her from taking damage while she occupies the enemy's attention, setting everyone else up for the chance to wear him down to the point where they can defeat him with everyone's strongest attacks all at once.

ChazGhost ChazGhost I have made another edit to the Transformations page, this time concerning the Golden form for Frost Demons.

Please read when you have time.

If Val or Fae wanted to they could train with Pyro and his crew, they just have to ask. Just thought I put it out there.
D. Rex D. Rex ChoShadow ChoShadow

I think Fae would be happy to train with them periodically. Lol there isn't much solid stuff to hit in the void, so she will get pretty antsy to do her hard body training.

Her coming back every now and then to eat and check on Val and Era would be a good time for her to spend a little time with Pyro and his crew :)

ChazGhost ChazGhost

Cool. Also fusion would be good way to get the power needed to take on the master, if you want suggestion of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back