OOC General Discussion

Will have my post out within a day or two! Can't wait to respond to the fight. Been looking forward to it!

D. Rex D. Rex ChazGhost ChazGhost

I have sent a message to the staff on this site expressing my displeasure at how the site governs RP construction and creation. It was blunt and will definitely ruffle feathers and bruise egos, but it was honest and hopefully helpful to them for the future.

If in the event I get banned for damaging a few too many egos, I wanted to thank you guys for your participation in this RP. I don't think I'll get banned (just shut down in the staff's reply), but if they do decide I went too far or said too much, then yeah, I may get banned. Hopefully not.

So yeah, thanks guys for participating. If I'm not banned then we can continue and I will happily keep posting for Era and Val.

Just wanted to let you know. Lol.

I have sent a message to the staff on this site expressing my displeasure at how the site governs RP construction and creation. It was blunt and will definitely ruffle feathers and bruise egos, but it was honest and hopefully helpful to them for the future.

If in the event I get banned for damaging a few too many egos, I wanted to thank you guys for your participation in this RP. I don't think I'll get banned (just shut down in the staff's reply), but if they do decide I went too far or said too much, then yeah, I may get banned. Hopefully not.

So yeah, thanks guys for participating. If I'm not banned then we can continue and I will happily keep posting for Era and Val.

Just wanted to let you know. Lol.

Well I certainly hope you don't get banned! Do you have a backup plan if you do, such as if you want to continue it on another site or discord?

Well I certainly hope you don't get banned! Do you have a backup plan if you do, such as if you want to continue it on another site or discord?

I think we can continue on another website if I do get banned. I doubt I will get banned since I made it clear I wasn't trying to pick a fight and just wanted my opinion to be heard. But all the same sometimes the staff of sites like this can be touchy and get persnickety about things like this.

roleplaygateway.com is my other go-to site to do roleplaying. KumoriRyuu is my username. Just in case.

But again, I doubt I will get banned. The staff will probably just reply letting me know why they use the system they do and that they won't consider changing it because it works for the few, typical elitist BS to he honest.

But in the event I am, yeah. That's where to find me.

I think we can continue on another website if I do get banned. I doubt I will get banned since I made it clear I wasn't trying to pick a fight and just wanted my opinion to be heard. But all the same sometimes the staff of sites like this can be touchy and get persnickety about things like this.

roleplaygateway.com is my other go-to site to do roleplaying. KumoriRyuu is my username. Just in case.

But again, I doubt I will get banned. The staff will probably just reply letting me know why they use the system they do and that they won't consider changing it because it works for the few, typical elitist BS to he honest.

But in the event I am, yeah. That's where to find me.
Alrighty boss! I remember. I still got my account there. I followed you here from there in the first place lol.

So if you disappear, I'll hit you up there.

Not banned, so we're good. But it was what I expected. They really don't care, so we're stuck with the way things are. Roleplaygateway is better for GM's and content creators, to be honest. But whatever.

We can continue as normal!

Say hello to Era using... Miggate No Gokui!

eramng_by_kumoriryuu-dc67fxy.jpg

D. Rex D. Rex Is your post still not going through? I haven't seen a notification about it. If you're having trouble, try sending it to me via PM and I'll post it for you.

Had forgotten it was easter, had kept me way to busy. But my post is coming!

No worries KingHink. Take your time.

The RP isn't going anywhere. We've all put too much time and effort into it to abandon it for any reason. So don't sweat it.

D. Rex D. Rex Hey King. Just checking in to see how you're doing. I have been keeping tabs on the RP, and if in the event you posted I still haven't seen it come through. If you haven't posted yet then don't worry about it. Just get to it when you can.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread