OOC General Discussion

Had a hectic weekend. But I shold be back to normal schedule today. Expect a post from me early this evening. Hopefully I shall be able to respond to Val's emotional scene in the manner it deserves.

Had a hectic weekend. But I shold be back to normal schedule today. Expect a post from me early this evening. Hopefully I shall be able to respond to Val's emotional scene in the manner it deserves.

Hopefully! Lol.

Cool beans. Can't wait!
ChazGhost ChazGhost

Hey guys!

So I ended my post on a cliffhanger and wanted to give you the scoop about what's about to happen.

Era's energy will have been changing over the last few minutes IC during Fae and Val's conversation. I plan on having Era experience a nightmare which will begin to draw out her Super Saiyan potential. She will transform while in the chamber for around 30 seconds, but she will quickly change back. And when she wakes up later she won't remember the nightmare or the feeling of what happened while she was under.

She won't transform consciously or with any sense of finality until we get back to Metahnn and go through what King and I began discussing in our private messages about the upcoming Return to Metahnn Ark (which I will share with Chaz once we finalize the Saiyan's intended path), but I figured it'd be a good idea to glimpse Era's Super Saiyan power while she was under to give everyone IC a jump scare.

ChoShadow ChoShadow ChazGhost ChazGhost

Alrighty, don't wait up for me this Friday or Saturday. As usual, I will be preoccupied those days. Just a heads up when you all move to the next scene, I won't be free again till Sunday.

Instead of Pyro eating a piece of the frost demon can I have him instead break the biogem (That what I'm going to refer the orb object on the frost demon's head as) and take a shard of that. Then he could place that shard into his own to get the power boose. I'm not a fan of having my characters do straight up cannibalism. So whiles this would be almost the same in his culture I would feel better doing it this way.
ChoShadow ChoShadow

Instead of Pyro eating a piece of the frost demon can I have him instead break the biogem (That what I'm going to refer the orb object on the frost demon's head as) and take a shard of that. Then he could place that shard into his own to get the power boose. I'm not a fan of having my characters do straight up cannibalism. So whiles this would be almost the same in his culture I would feel better doing it this way.
ChoShadow ChoShadow

As far as I can tell the 'gems' aren't gems. They're pliable and can be bent as proven when Frieza took an elbow to the head from Goku during their battle and there was an indentation left behind briefly which filled out right away.

We can always give him another excuse to receive a power boost if it's really that uncomfortable of a thing for you. I'll just have to think of something that works within the RP's parameters.

ChazGhost ChazGhost

Okay, so unfortunately I can't come up with anything that would really work for the scenario so we may have to just scrap the idea entirely. Just an epic one-on-one battle against another Frost Demon of relatively equal power (perhaps a bit stronger).

We'll work on giving him a rapid upgrade later on when he decides to train with Era and Valkyrie in their Super Saiyan forms. That's about the only way his power will really see any significant growth in shorter amount of time.

Sounds good to me. The cannibalism idea was good but I don't like do it and Pyro wouldn't do it most likely because well he's a pirate but not a monster.

Yep some one payed me back a lot money they owed me awhile back so I was able to buy a new laptop and a hard drive to go with it. And I need it, my old screen broke three times already, so it was time for an upgrade and a new warranty with it.

Very nice. Debt repayment ftw.

Lol I could use a new one myself. Can barely use mine anymore. Have been doing everything from my phone now. Which has been made vastly easier after buying a new one.

Gotta love them upgrades.

Alrighty boss, I will try to post tonight so as not to keep yall waiting. Will get to it asap, though it might take a bit since it will likely take a bit to write.

You wanting me to take control of the King for this?

ChoShadow ChoShadow

Alrighty boss, I will try to post tonight so as not to keep yall waiting. Will get to it asap, though it might take a bit since it will likely take a bit to write.

You wanting me to take control of the King for this?

ChoShadow ChoShadow

For his interactions and conversation with Fae, yes.

For his interactions and conversation with Fae, yes.
Alrighty. Well I am working on the post now.

Two questions though,

Any exposition you would like me to have him share?

And, how am I supposed to convince him that Era and Val are dead? I mean, I could say that Fae had borrowed a few trinkets of the girls as proof.

Users who are viewing this thread