• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

[OOC] ๐  ๐š ๐ฎ ๐  ๐ž

that looks awesome.
I finally finished up my character sheet. I changed some stuff around (though nothing big, I just gave a bit more details). It's my first time using BBCode in years so I'm pretty proud of the results, albeit it did take me like 14 hours lmao.

that looks awesome.
Thank you!! Iโ€™m really happy it looks good! Also I read about the new bio-enhancement you came up with, and itโ€™s really cool! Iโ€™m super excited to see what your character will do with it! It looks like a lot of fun to play.

qzvY3FD.jpg

BASIC INFORMATION
NAME โ”€ Maude Fenhill
AGE โ”€ 24
GENDER โ”€ Female
PRONOUNS โ”€ She โ€ข Her
DATE OF BIRTH โ”€ June 18th
AGE โ”€ 24
NATIONALITY โ”€ Finnish โ€ข Italian
RANK โ”€ G-3 Corporal

BODY MODIFICATIONS
(WSS-12) OPTICAL BATTLEFIELD GEO-MAP ASSESSOR
This Warfare Support System is installed into the Optical Nerve of the Subject. The WSS-12 allows the Subject to assess the geography of the landscape/area on a moment's notice, showing probabilities for vantage points, escape routes, enemy presence, etc.
(Model i-977) MECHANICAL ARMS
Mech arms, Model i-977 were merged with Maude's body after an encounter with Anomaly โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ which left her severely injured and requiring her entire right arm to be amputated, along with her lower left. The Model i-977 arms are still under development and have their fair share of glitches, although Maude has over the years learned to adapt to them.
BRAIN BOOSTER [FAILURE]
While Maude was in critical care her parents decided to test out a new body modification her father had been working on. A small chip was inserted into Maude's brain, with the goal being for the user's brain to function at twice the speed. Instead the resulting effects were that the user's hair would lose pigmentation. The original project has since been terminated.

APPEARANCE
HEIGHT โ”€ 5โ€™5 | 167.64
WEIGHT โ”€ 120lbs | 54.4311kg
BUILD โ”€ Slim
EYE COLOUR โ”€ Light blue (Modded red)
HAIR COLOUR โ”€ Light brown (Modded White)

ROBOTIC ARMS
Due to the attack with the Anomaly Maude was caught in, she was forced to amputate her entire right arm, as well as her left arm from just above the elbow. While she was in surgery, her parents made the executive decision to give her a set of prototype robotic arms. Maude was more than unhappy about this, as she felt less like their child and more like a lab experiment. It didn't help that the arms themselves were riddled with glitches for the first couple years. The arms themselves are made of a lightweight metal, and through her own experimentation Maude managed to install glowing red lights into the device which she can control with her mind.

nfELyIf.jpg

PERSONALITY
Maude often comes across as a relatively cold and aloof individual due to her inherently serious personality and preference for sticking to the sidelines. However, this exterior isn't too hard to crack, and for those that do, they earn a fiercely loyal friend and teammate. Despite her introverted nature, Maude does enjoy the company of friends. While she may not be the best at cracking jokes, Maude is a fantastic drinking buddy and confidant, as she takes the vow of "taking secrets to the grave" very seriously, due to her stubbornness, which has been known to get her in hot water.
Maude's intelligence and attention to detail are another strength she possesses. Graduating in the top of all her classes throughout her formative years, she has a love for geography, interior design, and coding. Her attention to detail allows her to pick up on things most people often miss, however, it has also been known to cause her to become tunnel-visioned. Often, this tunnel-vision can end up manifesting itself in Maude becoming too fixated on her work, and forgetting the world around her. Pulling Maude out of her work is one of the fastest ways to piss her off. While Maude is able to generally keep her temperament under control, she often becomes incredibly irritable when her routine is changed. Maude is incredibly big on structure and same-ness when it comes to her day-to-day routine. Surprises throw her off on good days, and on bad ones cause her to become increasingly irritable.

PROS โ”€ Detail oriented, intelligent, loyal
FEARS โ”€ Death, entrapment, unexpected surgery, the dark, the Anomalies
CONS โ”€ Stubborn, cold, bad with change
GOALS โ”€ Aid in the elimination of the Anomalies and discovering a purpose outside of that

BIOGRAPHY
Born in Helsinki, Finland, Maude is half Finnish on her motherโ€™s side and half Italian on her fatherโ€™s. She doesnโ€™t remember a time before Anomalies and the Genesis. Her family, which consisted of only Maude and her parents, spent winters in Italy and summers in Finland until Maude was ten, when her parents decided to move to Brooklyn due to her fatherโ€™s work requiring him to be part of the research team for the biotech sector of A.N.S. This change of scene was incredibly hard on Maude. She spent the better part of the first year in Brooklyn locked in her room, and her family resorted to homeschooling her until she finished adjusting.
The constant threat of Anomalies loomed over Maude and her family. This threat grew even greater with their move to Brooklyn. When Maude was seventeen, there was an attack from the Anomaly โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–ˆ and she was one of the civilians caught in the middle of it. Maude has little memory of the actual event, however the result left her without arms and partially blind. However, instead of seeing this as a tragic event, her parents realized they had a huge opportunity on their hands and made the decision while Maude was in critical care to volunteer her as a labrat to test new advancements. By the time Maude woke up, her arms were replaced with metal, and her eyes given enhancements so she could see. Her father even allowed for tests on early-stage experimental mods to be used, resulting in Maudeโ€™s hair to become permanently white. The sudden change in her appearance was once more extremely hard on Maude. She coped by throwing herself into her schooling and developing a passion for riding her fatherโ€™s old motorcycle, however the relationship with her parents were forever damaged due to the violation she felt took place with the non-consensual body-modifications. The high grades Maude continued to get, and having already been modded was part of what got her noticed by A.N.S (her fatherโ€™s influence also helping), and when offered the opportunity to join in on the fight against Anomalies, despite Maudeโ€™s own fear of them, she accepted, as she believed that not only would this help close the pages on her trauma, but to stick it to her parents as well.

THEME SONG

joPuBSP.png

RELATIONSHIPS
Dante Fenhill โ”€ FATHER
Maude used to look up to her father a great deal. She always admired the work he did, and found his level-headed nature to be easy to get along with. Even when he was the reason that she had to move away from her friends back in Milan and Helsinki, she couldn't hate him. The respect Maude had for her father was something no one would anticipate could be shaken. However, after her near-death experience which led to her parents using it as an excuse to turn Maude into a labrat, she has grown deeply resentful of her father, and detests his very existence.

Helmi Fenhill โ”€ MOTHER
Maude always had a good relationship with her mother. The two would often go on long walks together and discuss their days. When Maude was dragged half way across the world, her mother was the rock that kept her sane. When times were tough, her mother was always there. However, despite this love, Maude's mother has one weakness, which is a never ending drive for success. Be it by staying until all hours of the night working to unfortunately agreeing to allow Maude to be experimented on, which has caused a permafrost to settle on the relationship.

Ikarinohi Raie โ”€ SUPERIOR
PENDING INFORMATION...

Julian โ€œThe Jade Jokerโ€ Benitez โ”€ TEAMMATE
PENDING INFORMATION...

Sachiel spotted! Love the new CS! OrganicUFO OrganicUFO

Sachiel spotted! Love the new CS! OrganicUFO OrganicUFO
Hell yeah! Also, thank you! I'm glad you like it. I hope it's alright I used your CS for inspiration in terms of style. Also, mind if I ask, would it be a good idea to start figuring out with other players the relationships they have beforehand? Or is this a first time meeting sort of team?

Hell yeah! Also, thank you! I'm glad you like it. I hope it's alright I used your CS for inspiration in terms of style. Also, mind if I ask, would it be a good idea to start figuring out with other players the relationships they have beforehand? Or is this a first time meeting sort of team?
It may have been possible to have gone through basic training with another character but during Basic, it would've been very hard to establish any serious relationships as it was months of strict military regiment training.

It may have been possible to have gone through basic training with another character but during Basic, it would've been very hard to establish any serious relationships as it was months of strict military regiment training.
That sounds good! So more of a know the faces and maybe the names but not much else type deal. I dig that. I think especially since my character is a bit younger (I might age her up to be 25 or 26) it would make sense then that she doesn't have much info on the other people. Also I just noticed that Maude's faceclaim also has a robotic leg. I'm going to just pretend it isn't robotic for the sake of not wanting to go even more wild with the mods she's got. With that said though, if you find there's a need for some extra spice, feel free to take the leg lol

I wanna hopefully start tomorrow if that's possible, don't rush though, take time and detail on your characters! A lot of people showed interest but I haven't been in contact with most of the people that were in yet.

EDIT: as in like a hopeful sense, no worries if we dont tomorrow!

Last edited:
Sounds good! Honestly, I've hit a little bit of a block. Still not entirely sure where I want to take things.

I wonder if notifs for other people have bugged out?

Yeah maybe! I got in contact with a few finally. No worries, lmk if you need help or wanna know anything that'll make it easier for ya character. (the world setting and stuff)

Some extra content on the side, bare with me I wrote this whilst being under the influence of no shleep.

I really liked the side story! Will we be able to make our own by any chance too? Like a side-story of say a snippet of our character's childhoods? Also incase we can't get enough people I'd be happy to play a second character as well. I'm just really really excited to start since this is a killer plot and the characters seem super fun!

Also, mind if I ask, would you prefer if I made my BBCode mobile friendly, since if so I absolutely can.
I would recommend it if there mobile users here, I try my best to but donโ€™t always make mine that way

Just checking in, is everyone still interested? Sorry itโ€™s taking a bit just wanna give everyone time to get their stuff in since itโ€™s a busy time of year

Gonna give this one last bump before we just go ahead, would've liked more people but we can definitely start with 2 for now.

Heya peeps! I hope it's cool if I post here, assuming you're still using this as the OOC anyways. I'm finishing up my cs and should have it done by tomorrow, but I was wondering if it's fine if I use minimal bbcode for my cs, as I'm on mobile mostly and not great at using it (mainly just color, images, and divides). I saw your guys amazing CS's and just want to make sure it isn't required ๐Ÿ˜…

Oh! Also, here's a teaser for my character in case anyone is interested:

710032a55aa32e7a2e86356da93bd0c2.jpg

Finally got around to posting, hopefully the picture isn't overly large, for some reason my phone won't let me edit the size but I should be able to fix it once I get home. Anywho let me know what you think!

sorry for the slow replies this weekend, I was on a camping trip! I'm back now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back