• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OOC for THIRDS Task Force.

Before we begin I just have a few questions for contextual information, if its not too much trouble;

What's the author's name? I might read the book to get a bit more insight.
Does the team have perpetual permission to use lethal force, or do they try not to kill people as best as possible?
What are the conditions for shifting for a Therian? Is it at will?

I'm sorry if these are annoying/have already been answered! <3

I loved her by the way. And you're fine no one has asked any questions about it. You're the first to. I'll be happy to answer any and all questions. Even if they were asked more then once. :)

The author is Charlie Cochet, ever good writer I might add. :) There is 9 books in all. But well worth the read. :)
On your next question, when it comes to permission to use lethal force. That is done case by case. When they go after other Therins they will use a tranquilizer gun. But if its not possible they lethal force can be used.
For shifting, it is at will. But its very painful. And when they come out of their form, they have to drink, eat until they can walk on their own. If that doesn't happen then they can die. It takes a lot out of them the shift.

I hope I answered them well enough for you. And if you have anymore questions. Please ask. :)

Did I miss the start? I haven't heard anything out of this thread in awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back