• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC for snowbrush village (harvest moon rp)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I’m glad! I don’t like writing biographies so I’m sorry if it came off as boring 😭

Hey everyone! Everyone has wonderful characters and I’m so excited to start the community! I’ve been feeling sick today but have to start homework later on.

Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc to answer your question, I will have the main roleplay thread up in a couple of hours once I work up the energy to move to the computer. :)

thank you all for being so patient and wonderful thus far!! I’ll post the link here

You flatter me. ❤

;3:
Hey everyone! Everyone has wonderful characters and I’m so excited to start the community! I’ve been feeling sick today but have to start homework later on.

Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc to answer your question, I will have the main roleplay thread up in a couple of hours once I work up the energy to move to the computer. :)

thank you all for being so patient and wonderful thus far!! I’ll post the link here

Wee! But take good care of yourself there <3 health comes first! We'll be here :)

I hope you feel better soon! Don’t push yourself too much and remember that you can always post up the link another day when you’re feeling better ❤️

No worries man! take whatever time you need

hey guys! i'm about to make the thread for the main roleplay!

i just wanted to run some things by you and see what you would be interested in-

as you know, it's based off of the harvest moon games so i wanted to make sure you all knew the harvest goddess and sprites will be included later on!
one of the main things i've decided on for the storyline is sometime along the way, the village becomes greatly affected by the disappearance of the harvest goddess. i just don't have a reason as to why she's gone/the steps the villagers would take to find her! feel free to include any ideas you may have or might want to do!

(that will happen once things get established a bit more i.e interactions w eachother, etc etc. sorry if this is all confusing- im still recovering!)

here is the main roleplay! i hope my starter isn't too bad! i'll get better with time - i promise ;-;

Got my post up! hope it's not too over the top. I hope everyone has as good of a time as I did writing my first post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back