• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic OOC for lost in the depths

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

wreckitratchel

So this is an excerpt from a book I'm fleshing out, and I have a lot more background information that I'll be posting.

I'd like the first setting to be a psychiatric hospital, then we can plan a breakout or something fun. Just message me with a character idea and then you can hop in on the main thread. We'll start right away and just play until more join, then we can start some plotting.

Also, I'll edit the ending a little better once someone joins~ also you can play multiple characters if you'd like! I am, buahaha.

Feel free to post here all you want, obviously!

I would like to join this roleplay, if that is ok of course.

Yes! They are, sorry that I never responded. I'm moving cross country in two weeks so I may not be super active, but yes cybernetics.

What about AI?

I was thinking about playing a rogue century-old AI originally built to save humanity, If thats ok.

so let's assume he helps our characters break out? how should I initiate contact? or if you want to post in the main thread before I make my next reply. can your character inhabit a robotic body? maybe he breaks us out in exchange for a trade to help save humanity??

so let's assume he helps our characters break out? how should I initiate contact? or if you want to post in the main thread before I make my next reply. can your character inhabit a robotic body? maybe he breaks us out in exchange for a trade to help save humanity??
Yes, he can inhabit a body. And also yes on the last. Thats what I was planning.

Really sorry for the delay on my end as well, y'all. One of my puppers has been really ill and it's been a really rough week! Hopefully that quick post works!

Ok, so guys I started talking to an army recruiter, lets just hope things go well

Sorry guys not sure when I'll respond. We drive tomorrow and Monday and get to NC Tuesday! Once we get a little settled I'll be back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back