• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ooc for Kirkwall

Main
Here
Yeah, but succubus aren't distinguishable from humans, unless you're talking about this 'scent' thing you might be referring to.
She’s A tiny beautiful albino with a love drunk cult aha Artim is someone whose dealt with succubi before, the guild and the academy have enough knowledge to distinguish human from say, vampire or succubus

She’s A tiny beautiful albino with a love drunk cult aha Artim is someone whose dealt with succubi before, the guild and the academy have enough knowledge to distinguish human from say, vampire or succubus
Five foot four inches isn't tiny, although it isn't tall either. The cult part and the prior experience I get, but she hasn't done anything that has actually been obvious. He shouldn't be certain she's a succubus because the only thing he really has to go on is that she's an eye catcher and has a group of men fawning over her. That's not something outside the realm of what a human woman could do.

For all he knows she could just be a mage or alchemist that's charming them.

And this 'scent' thing.
I’d say he has over forty years of experience dealing with monsters of various sorts, I’d like to think he can tell a succubus is infront of him

I can see a clan of succubus would be the real enemy here aha infiltrating and taking over

I don't like where this is going. Some random mage can just sniff and figure her out. This guy can just look at her and definitively know what she is. I'll roll with it, I guess.

I don't like where this is going. Some random mage can just sniff and figure her out. This guy can just look at her and definitively know what she is. I'll roll with it, I guess.
The people with experience have a idea, a high ranked guild member and a mage I haven’t named yet are two examples of people who know somethings up.
She's literally a walking scratch 'n sniff sticker.
I wouldn’t go that far, but I did laugh. It’s more like the mage could sense telepathy and Artim has seen succubi control harems for their benefit. He can’t outright say Lilith is doing something wrong, but he can imply it or ask one of the high ranking mages if what’s happening is allowed

Feel free to kill off my character, mentally I am not in a good place right now, as I am trying to buy a house and everything is going wrong.

I'll be back in a week maybe but then off to work for 2 months no wifi.
You could just tell us, if you decide you want to come back, a general guideline of how you think your character will act in different scenarios and we can have him as some NPC until you return.

Yass a prime number. I'll reply soonish now - woke up only recently, gotta get my laptop first from the mum-invaded kitchen and find clear space somewhere comfy .____.

NeonFlow NeonFlow Mind if I draw the blood symbol and stick it in, say, a spoiler in the post not to take up space? I'll draw it anyway, I guess, but should I add it? x)

Man, typing on the mobile site is tough.

Yass a prime number. I'll reply soonish now - woke up only recently, gotta get my laptop first from the mum-invaded kitchen and find clear space somewhere comfy .____.

NeonFlow NeonFlow Mind if I draw the blood symbol and stick it in, say, a spoiler in the post not to take up space? I'll draw it anyway, I guess, but should I add it? x)

Man, typing on the mobile site is tough.
You do you skitts

I am slower than I thought, but I did cram in some studying in these past couple of hours. Posted!

Dead rp or busy rpers? x)
Sorry bit of stuff happening on my end, not sure with the others but hopefully tonight I’ll continue it on and maybe try and get some people to join if others quit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back