OOC Discussion

Urial just wants to keep living purely for the fact that he can continue helping as many people as possible.

That's been his singular and sole purpose to keep on living. 

He's served in the Military during WW1 & WW2 and helped in a variety of unconventional ways back then.

Most definitely won't allow anyone, even some Terrorists in fancy dress up and inciting Super Discrimination, stop him from helping as many people as physically possible.  

now i just need to fucking finish him so he can live up to all the heroic hype i've been scooping into him.

Kyle, well he doesn't have much ambition to be quite honest.

Goes with the flow most of the time and let's the wind carry him to whatever's next in life.

Has absolutely no clue what he wants to do, but I hope he might actually find some form of purpose in the future as the Rp progresses.

oh and chernov 10/10 adopt a certain fluffy teacher and they can both go walkies constantly.

instant weightloss. 

oh and chernov 10/10 adopt a certain fluffy teacher and they can both go walkies constantly.

instant weightloss. 

U: "You want to wear your old police uniform again, don't you?"

C: "I AM THE LAW." -dies of ice cream induced heart attack during a half marathon-

It's the best way to go, really - Haagen Daz and floof.

Last edited by a moderator:
Denzil wants to help a vulnerable group protect themselves in the courtroom and the political debate, and here is the best place for him to do that. He also kind of rolled into this specification, but he just genuinely wants to teach people, educate them.

Luci... Luci is fourteen, and his sister just died. Right now, he wants to get through some nights without nightmares, andor clutching his little brother. He would like to do a lot of things, but he hasn't found that thing that he has both an aptitude for and finds fun as well. He's at a vulnerable but important place right now. He's at the facility because it's mandated, but he would also really like to control his powers, maybe even find a way so he doesn't shine all the time, even though that's impossible.

22608d6d9ce7981a18d9ade0eb2bb3c9.png

Look at this hot and sexy ooc thread

If you guys happen to get Episode 3 to Hot! status, I'll consider giving y'all a free CCP.

Look at this hot and sexy ooc thread

If you guys happen to get Episode 3 to Hot! status, I'll consider giving y'all a free CCP.

Everyone write a post and keep it stocked, then we agree on a time and release them ALLL OF THEM AT ONCE OWO

It's the perfect plan!!

@Teh Frixz

Penelope's secret secondary power confirmed.

SALT INDUCEMENT.

The reason she was locked away beneath a bunker wasn't because she could give everything cancer in five seconds.

It was because her Salt inducement aura was so immense, that everyone around her would devolve into having the attitude of Youtube Neckbeard Commenters. 

THE TRUTH ABOUT PENELOPE EXPOSED!!!!!!

@RemainingQuestions

*DISCRETELY TELLS THAT URIAL MAY OR MAY NOT TECHNICALLY BE A LICENCED THERAPY DOG AS WELL AS A DOCTOR*

srsly thou, emotions plz.

talk to the golden floof. he shall make all the bad things in life go away with a mere stroke of his golden fur.

everyone who needs emotional aid. seek out the fluffy golden beacon yonder and all the misgivings of life shall fade away.

@welian

*plotting a third character already because who has time to have a proper life nowadays*

Be careful, there. There IS such a thing as a maximum number of points.... (it's 15).

@welian

AHA, BUT THE JOKE IS UPON THEE.

FOR YOU SEE, MAKING USE OF MY F LEVEL MATH SKILLS, I HAVE CALCULATED THAT WITH URIAL AND KYLE'S TOTAL COST OF 5+3 IT EQUALS A TOTAL OF 7.

THAT MEANS I CAN, BY THE SKIN OF ONE POINT, I AM ABLE MAKE EITHER ONE MORE CHARACTER OF S RANK OR...

TO BRING UPON THE ULTIMATE LEVEL OF SPITE AND PETTINESS.

I CAN SUMMON A TOTAL OF EIGHT, USELESS, FEEBLE E RANKS.

*Maniacal laughter as it rains E ranks who are as useful as deformed potatoes into the profile section of Aegis*

*promptly smited by lordess welian*

So maybe a dumb question, do we believe in post order here? Like, should I wait for all of the other posters in the vicinity to go before I post again? 

Arrrgh, my heart bleeds for Luci. Right now, I want Vape to glide in and say some stern words to the reporters.

Captain Hesperus

@Elenion Aura

I like to think there's somewhat of a posting order, but only when scenes are going on in smaller groups.

As of right now, most people are just getting their first posts of the chapter out, so it's a free-for-all~

@RemainingQuestions   

LUCI IS A SHINY LITTLE CINNAMON BUN THAT MUST BE PROTECTED AT ALL COSTS.

if it makes anyone feel better, i plan on having urial flicking one of the reporters in the nose for all the harassment and shit that they are all causing.

he shall have a field day lecturing them and making them all feel bad about themselves and their life choices. 

urial shall also be bringing cookies to make everyone feel better.

I found this delightful tidbit from the original RP... the second time Commonwealth was attacked by Rapture. Personally, I think Weiss was as melodramatic as Raguel.

Back in the base, Weiss stood up from his throne and opened all the comms between the Rapture soldiers and cleared his throat, all the noise in the room immediately died as the Soldiers all turned to look at their leader.

"My loyal Soldiers." he said, raising his arms up, outstretching them.
"We have waited now, for three years. Three years of sitting back. Watching Commonwealth grow fat, lazy, and ignorant. We've remained idle, our numbers growing, arsenal expanding, and resolve reinforced. This. This has come at a price." he told them, holding up a finger.

"We've allowed the Librarian to forget. Him, and everyone under his flag, have forgotten what fear was. In one day, we brought their vast garrison down to its knees. In one day, we showed them the true face of despair and agony."

"And on this day. On this day, we kindle that flame back into fruition! On this day, those underneath the Librarian will hear our warcries as they flee from the onslaught of our forces!"

"Blood, my Brothers and Sisters. Blood will be split in the name of Rapture! Raise your guns! Your blades! Your fists! Drive your hatred and blood lust! Drive it straight into their hearts! We will show them the meaning behind our name!" he yelled, ending the speech with a fist clenched, while the other hand gestured behind him as monitors shot on, showing the Osprey and three Soldiers jumping out, making their way to the ground below. As they jumped the soldiers below bellowed at various yells and warcries.

It was beginning.

In the original RP, we also had:

• Killjoy, an empath with double amputated legs, threaten to beat up people with a spare prosthetic (her real legs were ripped off and bronzed, and were last seen mounted above the fireplace mantel of a Rapture elite).
  • Spectre, an undead soldier whose opening scene had him in a fire fight while wearing a combat vest and a hospital gown.
  • Swindle, Rapture's sniper, who spawned an entire "Good Guy Swindle" meme series, gave life advice to Mrs. Brahn (whom he was contractually obligated to stalk), and killed Santa Claus. No one has ever seen his face.
  • Librarian, the previous director of Commonwealth. An affably evil sarcastic asshole who weaponized a deck of cards thanks to his paper manipulation powers, and once nearly incited a riot when he cancelled a contract with a local bakery to supply muffins to the Commonwealth HQ.
  • Surgeon, who created a Venom-like parasite and wielded it to great effectiveness in combat. She called herself Subject 666 in her lab notes. You don't want to know what happened to the other 665 subjects. She's kind of the reason that Commonwealth was forced to outsource live human experimentation for a while.

In the original RP, we also had:

• Killjoy, an empath with double amputated legs, threaten to beat up people with a spare prosthetic (her real legs were ripped off and bronzed, and were last seen mounted above the fireplace mantel of a Rapture elite).
  • Spectre, an undead soldier whose opening scene had him in a fire fight while wearing a combat vest and a hospital gown.
  • Swindle, Rapture's sniper, who spawned an entire "Good Guy Swindle" meme series, gave life advice to Mrs. Brahn (whom he was contractually obligated to stalk), and killed Santa Claus. No one has ever seen his face.
  • Librarian, the previous director of Commonwealth. An affably evil sarcastic asshole who weaponized a deck of cards thanks to his paper manipulation powers, and once nearly incited a riot when he cancelled a contract with a local bakery to supply muffins to the Commonwealth HQ.
  • Surgeon, who created a Venom-like parasite and wielded it to great effectiveness in combat. She called herself Subject 666 in her lab notes. You don't want to know what happened to the other 665 subjects. She's kind of the reason that Commonwealth was forced to outsource live human experimentation for a while.

They sound like fun!

I count FOUR assaults by 'journalists' on students since Aaron started walking toward the cluster.

If anybody ever wondered what it might look like if Aaron got angry, some news vultures are about to find out...

Yep. Which is totally not OK, but one is a minor and one is an adult and supposedly professional. 

Reporters absolutely cannot do that. It is a basic violation of the rules of engagement. They are allowed to stand on public property and point cameras and microphones and you can't do a thing. But if they touch you on purpose that is assault.  Aaron is appalled, and so am I.

Yeah, that did strike me as bad reporter-ing, but then, maybe they're thinking that the rules of engagement don't apply to super-powered folk? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back