OOC Discussion

@Manic Muse

Poor, poor Izzy...

I figured it was realistic in its way. People tend to strike out against the weakest of a group they fear. Children especially because they get these impressions from their parents and act without all the facts. Could have been worse than a black eye and a half shaved tail. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I figured it was realistic in its way. People tend to strike out against the weakest of a group they fear. Children especially because they get these impressions from their parents and act without all the facts. Could have been worse than a black and a half shaved tail. 

That's so sad!!! I just want to hold her omg

my feels

y u do dis 2 me

I figured it was realistic in its way. People tend to strike out against the weakest of a group they fear. Children especially because they get these impressions from their parents and act without all the facts. Could have been worse than a black eye and a half shaved tail. 

Hope that Danny doesn't find out about this. Otherwise the school bullies might get slightly pummelled into a fine paste.

Captain Hesperus

tumblr_inline_ocbrwxqr6z1qgfq5s_500.gif

This is officially the best gif ever.

Would anyone like to be a crisis counselor for a collaboration with Gavin in episode three? I swear someone had a character with a counselor qualification but I am having trouble finding it. 

Would anyone like to be a crisis counselor for a collaboration with Gavin in episode three? I swear someone had a character with a counselor qualification but I am having trouble finding it. 

Klaus, @Lazy Rocktime's character, is a Disciplinary Counselor (whatever that means XD)

We had Micah at some point too (If my memory doesn't fail me and he WAS a therapist of sorts), that was KoI's character but he's not in the RP anymore...

Klaus, @Lazy Rocktime's character, is a Disciplinary Counselor (whatever that means XD)

We had Micah at some point too (If my memory doesn't fail me and he WAS a therapist of sorts), that was KoI's character but he's not in the RP anymore...

I found it!  Anneliese @Bag o Fruit's new character is who I was thinking of. I thought it might be a nice way to make a friend before Gavin storms over to Aegis. Then again @Lazy Rocktime's character and Gavin would also have a bit to bond over too. I don't know. It was just a random idea that struck me. 

@welian Would the events in the role play been enough that flights would have been grounded for a time and if so how long? 

Is the deadline passed? I'm just.. everywhere and nowhere. All the things. ALL THE THINGS.

On a side note, I would like to lock Episode 2.5 sometime on Monday, so please make sure you have all your flashbacks posted by then!

Hey guys, for future use, I'd like to say a few things to remind everyone how the world has changed since the terrorist attack on Owing Mills Mall. Remember that this is all what most likely happened and none of this has officially been approved by welian (weli feel free to disprove anything I'm about to say :p).

First of all, it is highly likely that Aegis Training Facility 108 is the most well-known training facility in the country as of right now. This attack should have made national television, since it's the largest incident since Rapture. There should be a lot of violent acts of hate already attempted by local residents and other people. It's not like TF108 was on TV, had some reporters, then went back to normal. The entire country is divided between blaming the staff of TF108 and blaming the Knights of Raguel. The Owing Mills Mall incident rules social media. It's not like everything went back to normal a week after Sandy Hook or a week after Harambe died (bless his soul). A fog of hate still covers the US.

However, Aegis is a corporation that is backed by Commonwealth (the US government). They are intelligent and react quickly to situations. It's likely that no hate acts have been successful yet. There should be new security cameras all around the facility and the surrounding area. Every incident (barring graffiti, which may take half a day to a day or so) would be responded to extremely quickly. There are likely more agents and bases placed around the facility and in Baltimore now. All eyes, for better or worse, are currently on Aegis Training Facility 108.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, for future use, I'd like to say a few things to remind everyone how the world has changed since the terrorist attack on Owing Mills Mall. Remember that this is all what most likely happened and none of this has officially been approved by welian (weli feel free to disprove anything I'm about to say :p).

First of all, it is highly likely that Aegis Training Facility 108 is the most well-known training facility in the country as of right now. This attack should have made national television, since it's the largest incident since Rapture. There should be a lot of violent acts of hate already attempted by local residents and other people. It's not like TF108 was on TV, had some reporters, then went back to normal. The entire country is divided between blaming the staff of TF108 and blaming the Knights of Raguel. The Owing Mills Mall incident rules social media. It's not like everything went back to normal a week after Sandy Hook or a week after Harambe died (bless his soul). A fog of hate still covers the US.

However, Aegis is a corporation that is backed by Commonwealth (the US government). They are intelligent and react quickly to situations. It's likely that no hate acts have been successful yet. There should be new security cameras all around the facility and the surrounding area. Every incident (barring graffiti, which may take half a day to a day or so) would be responded to extremely quickly. There are likely more agents and bases placed around the facility and in Baltimore now. All eyes, for better or worse, are currently on Aegis Training Facility 108.

Hey! I'm very new to this RP (the newest?) and I have been meaning to read back in some of the previous threads anyway, but I was wondering if you, or anyone else really, wouldn't mind giving me a tl;dr about what exactly happened at the Owing Mills Mall? I've gotten bits and pieces here and there from the latest posts in Chapters 2.5/3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back