OOC Discussion

Might have to hold out on Urial then as well if that extra CCP thing isn't happening then. For completing the thread before schedule or whatever. :P

Here's hoping no one new tries to jump on the First Aid Teacher role, but, that'll probably happen anyway so I'll probably have to come up with a new character.

R.I.P Urial.

You never made it out of Character Concept Limbo.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="St Indigo]Might have to hold out on Urial then as well if that extra CCP thing isn't happening then.

[/QUOTE]
What? You're still getting two points. One for contributing to 125 posts in IC2, and one because I like people.

St Indigo]*SCREAMING* EEEEEEEEEE [I]I LUV U.[/I] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11743-welian/ said:
@welian[/URL]
af7494d370f00e14ee78638e976fbf59.png

You'll have three points after the timeskip.

[QUOTE="Captain Hesperus]Vape will have to wait til the next next time skip. *cri*
Captain Hesperus

[/QUOTE]
So are we definitely not giving credit for prompts then? :-(

Hey everyone, just want to let you know that I'm dropping out of Aegis after the timeskip thingy. I'm sticking around to write Hannah out, and hopefully I can return to Aegis someday, but for now she'll be background-character-ing it up. I just don't have time for all the RPs I'm in and I need to drop a few.

@DJ MagicHat, still wanna collab or nah?

Anomaly said:
Hey everyone, just want to let you know that I'm dropping out of Aegis after the timeskip thingy. I'm sticking around to write Hannah out, and hopefully I can return to Aegis someday, but for now she'll be background-character-ing it up. I just don't have time for all the RPs I'm in and I need to drop a few.
@DJ MagicHat, still wanna collab or nah?
Oh well. It was fun while it lasted. I didn't really get to have Ioana or Eve interact with Hannah that much, but still. I wish you good luck with the other RPs as well!

It's gonna be a while X D

It'll be a while, but I do have a temporary character sheet outline set up on Google Docs if you're desperate.

I've kinda sorta begun the process of reconstructing the character sheet. Nobody panic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back