• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [OOC] Companions

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
And the doctor would know them, and you can have that classic scene where the doctor recognises the companions, but the companions take a couple of minutes to realise it

Well now I'm just curious about who our 14th Doctor would be and what their TARDIS would look like.
And the doctor would know them, and you can have that classic scene where the doctor recognises the companions, but the companions take a couple of minutes to realise it
The slow realisation would be pretty fun to do, seeing how each character figures it out/what gives it away. But we still need to rescue them first. Feel like if they (whomever our new Doctor would be,) has eyebrows that'd be the tell for Georgie. She's had a lot of experience with 12 and his crazy eyebrows.

Yesss!
Well now I'm just curious about who our 14th Doctor would be and what their TARDIS would look like.

The slow realisation would be pretty fun to do, seeing how each character figures it out/what gives it away. But we still need to rescue them first. Feel like if they (whomever our new Doctor would be,) has eyebrows that'd be the tell for Georgie. She's had a lot of experience with 12 and his crazy eyebrows.
I was actually just searching concept art for TARDIS interior.

None of then ahve seen a regeneration, have they?
And chances are some of the! do t even know he can regernate

Well now I'm just curious about who our 14th Doctor would be and what their TARDIS would loo
Same here

I mean, the Doctor won't recognize my character, which will be kind of sad, but still, I think the slow realization would be very cool.

I found this TARDIS interior
5cf883c3a2c2d19963b6f84c1ccbde14.jpg

I think it looks pretty cool, what do you guys think?

LOOK ITS THE ROUNDY THINGS!

I LOVE THE ROUNDY THINGS!

WHAT ARE THE ROUNDY THINGS?

NO IDEA

I love it
excuse my brain for needing to quote
and there is a center column to crash into

I suppose it depends somewhat on what our host wants to do. Intriguing as a 14th Doctor would be, the challenging thing would be having to come up with a description and characterization that's entirely original. If you're up for that, mogy mogy then by all means. Otherwise, I'm game for you tackling any Doctor. Including the 13th. Or the 12th or 11th. Or, if you're a fan of the classic, it'd be amusing for all of us to meet a Doctor who has never met any of us. ;)

Edit: As for Tardis interiors, here's some ideas...

I would definitely love it if we worked together in creating different characters, including the 14th Doctor, since I didn't really see this as my roleplay, but more like our roleplay. I love roleplays in which everybody contributes more than just writing their own characters because that creates the best experience for everybody.

Furthermore, I am not the most experienced 'host', so in my opinion, working together would make this roleplay a lot better. And if you guys aren't really up for that, maybe somebody could co-host the roleplay with me, presumably somebody with some experience in hosting....

I suppose it depends somewhat on what our host wants to do. Intriguing as a 14th Doctor would be, the challenging thing would be having to come up with a description and characterization that's entirely original. If you're up for that, mogy mogy then by all means. Otherwise, I'm game for you tackling any Doctor. Including the 13th. Or the 12th or 11th. Or, if you're a fan of the classic, it'd be amusing for all of us to meet a Doctor who has never met any of us. ;)

Edit: As for Tardis interiors, here's some ideas...
I've never seen classic who but that would be quite intriguing - working in reverse as that would have so much more at stake. Not just the Doctor and his life/the lives of those he's saved but that would put them ever having been companions into jeopardy? Could be an interesting angle from a 'hm could the companions be tempted/would their lives have been better without him.' Sorry I'm rambling, haha.

Also interested to see what could be made in regards to a 14th Doctor though as that would be pretty interesting.

Big fan of 10, 11, 5 and 8 there. With 5's ceiling being quite beautiful. Though I really like the Jazzy feel of the one scorpi found.

I would definitely love it if we worked together in creating different characters, including the 14th Doctor, since I didn't really see this as my roleplay, but more like our roleplay. I love roleplays in which everybody contributes more than just writing their own characters because that creates the best experience for everybody.

Furthermore, I am not the most experienced 'host', so in my opinion, working together would make this roleplay a lot better. And if you guys aren't really up for that, maybe somebody could co-host the roleplay with me, presumably somebody with some experience in hosting....
I'm down for helping play side characters and villains and other stuff like plotting - this being a group effort would be fun, never hosted an RP before sadly so no idea if I'd be much help in that but glad to help out in other regards.

I've never hosted an RP before, but I've co-created a and campaign.
I'm super willing to help out with storyline and RP of others and spouting random ideas

I've never seen classic who but that would be quite intriguing - working in reverse as that would have so much more at stake. Not just the Doctor and his life/the lives of those he's saved but that would put them ever having been companions into jeopardy? Could be an interesting angle from a 'he could the companions be tempted/would their lives have been better without him.' Sorry, I'm rambling, haha.

I actually really like that idea, and it saves having to come up with the 14th doctor
I've never watched a classic who either, but I'm up for involving them

I've never seen classic who but that would be quite intriguing - working in reverse as that would have so much more at stake. Not just the Doctor and his life/the lives of those he's saved but that would put them ever having been companions into jeopardy? Could be an interesting angle from a 'hm could the companions be tempted/would their lives have been better without him.' Sorry I'm rambling, haha.
I love that idea! It adds a different twist to the whole roleplay. I didn't watch the classis who either, but it is a cool idea nevertheless, and definitely a possibility.

Since I didn't explain it before, for this roleplay, I was thinking something along the lines of episodes. Every 'episode' would be like in the show, where our characters travel through time and space, and in this case, look for pieces of a machine which could potentially save the Doctor. Of course, in every 'episode' there is the main villain (an alien or a monster...exactly like in the show) and other characters apart from the Companions, as well as the machine piece they are looking for. This would also mean that in an episode, our characters could cross paths with a any Doctor, or even other companions. I think that opens this roleplay up to a great deal of possibilities...

I already have an idea in place for the starting 'episode', and I think it's a really good one!

I was thinking something along the lines of episodes. Every 'episode' would be like in the show, where our characters travel through time and space, and in this case, look for pieces of a machine which could potentially save the Doctor. Of course, in every 'episode' there is the main villain (an alien or a monster...exactly like in the show) and other characters apart from the Companions, as well as the machine piece they are looking for. This would also mean that in an episode, our characters could cross paths with a any Doctor, or even other companions. I think that opens this roleplay up to a great deal of possibilities.

I think the episodes idea is brilliant! And it would open up some really awkward situations if the companions met their Doctor. And some hilarious reactions too.
And can we do a Christmas special episode or something to that effect? Like celebrating Christmas at each of the companion home places or something? My brain is rambling again, but eh, I think you get the point

I think the episodes idea is brilliant! And it would open up some really awkward situations if the companions met their Doctor. And some hilarious reactions too.
And can we do a Christmas special episode or something to that effect? Like celebrating Christmas at each of the companion home places or something? My brain is rambling again, but eh, I think you get the point
I love when people ramble! I love amazing ideas like this one! Ramble away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back