• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [OOC] Companions

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

mogy

your mom's friend
This is the OOC thread for the 'Companions' roleplay.

The Companions:
Vi Enceledas (27)
Israel Everett (19)
Grant Overbeck (30)

Artemis Wolfblood (19)
Georgia Dawes (24)

Last edited:
Are we allowed to jump in and submit characters? Super interested and have a few character ideas.

I was waiting, in case somebody else wanted to post a character, but if that doesn't happen soon, I'll just make the RP thread.

No rush. Was just curious how you're approaching it. Anything we should talk about as a group in the meantime, everyone else?

I don't think so, but if anybody has any questions or ideas, I would love to hear them.

When you're furiously debating between two character ideas.

Like they're done, I'm just indecisive .

When you're furiously debating between two character ideas.

Like they're done, I'm just indecisive .
Oh I hate when that happens
I have two chars in another RP that I cannot chose between, so they ended up as a next to inseparable gay couple

After all, this is canon!

maxresdefault.jpg

That's okay Straw, no need to apologize.

But, I wanted to ask you guys, at where would you like to start? I was thinking everybody's first post should be how their character entered the TARDIS, but if anybody has another idea, I would love to hear it!

Them entering the TARDIS would probably be the easiest, give everyone an idea of everyone else's characters. Are we doing it so there's an order to who got picked up? If so then everyone could react to everyone entering. Idk. Also which Doctor are we rescuing? Tiny bit confused about that.
Can my guy end up crashing inside it again ?
Creative karma
That'd be beautiful to see 😂

Yeah, all three others enter normally
Then this random guy just crashes into the center console knocking himself out momentarily

I think a pick up order is a great idea, and if so, can my guy be the last one?

Can my guy end up crashing inside it again ?
Creative karma
I am all about this!!

Them entering the TARDIS would probably be the easiest, give everyone an idea of everyone else's characters. Are we doing it so there's an order to who got picked up? If so then everyone could react to everyone entering. Idk. Also which Doctor are we rescuing? Tiny bit confused about that.

That'd be beautiful to see 😂

So I came up with this order:
Israel
Vi
Grant
Georgia
Artemis

Also, I didn't really think about which Doctor they are saving, but for what I had planned, a newer Doctor would fit best. Now, if you want we can save 13, but we can also save a completely new regeneration — the 14th Doctor. If we have a new doctor, we would have a new TARDIS, which would add a twist to the whole thing. What do you guys think?

14th make the most sense, because none of the companions would know anything about him/her, but the TARDIS would know the companions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back