OOC Chat

a simpler name a simpler name I literally gave you the answer, can you see the picture I provided? You just need to give me some details to support your answer. *cough* *nudge* you can always browse the internet for the details.

Julian kind of Came in. I felt a bit Afk. I was busy with a friend (Sleep over) so I wanted to say something. :D

Haha, a direct hint, you guys can always right-click on the image and then 'search google for image' to find out the answer.

There's going to be a lot of writing for me to do.
Yeah, but 'hooray' for an upcoming execution and some back story I guess.

Alright then. I guess we just have to wait and see. How do you think her execution will play out then? Actually, is it confirmed she is the killer?

I'll post this part by part until I finish, for now, sit back and enjoy reading.
I'll tag you guys when I am open for posting again.

I meant that it seems quite impossible for the players to figure out who the killer was on their own. I'm not trying to criticise but is this supposed to happen?

I meant that it seems quite impossible for the players to figure out who the killer was on their own. I'm not trying to criticise but is this supposed to happen?

By checking alibi one by one(which can be very tedious), you can find out that only Ayaka don't have an alibi.
Since checking alibi is always a very tedious process, I decided to cut that process short.

Every rper's character's alibi would be Hisoka, Hisoka's alibi would be Yume, Mika, etc, and the rest...yeah......

Another way is to point out that Ayaka never appeared around the castle when all of you woke up, yet she claimed to Yume that she realized Eiko wasn't delivering stuff to her door when she went to the brown area to meet with Yume and the other.

But to be honest, I didn't really expect you guys to find out the murderer on your own, I tend to steer the trial for a bit to enable some key events to happen before the blackened is exposed.

I think in the future cases I will try to actually let you guys to deduce on who's the killer, but for the first trial, it's a little bit special.

We were stumped just because we didn't check alibis....
Oh, that's not nessasarily true tho, the people that are not in the brown area will never even be suspects if you guys havn't figure out the murderer actually escaped from the broken window instead of the front door of the cabin.

Users who are viewing this thread